Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 28 16 5:21 PM

Tags : :

How has Tails Gets Trolled not been reviewed on here?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Shmeckie

Regular User

#3 [url]

Sep 7 16 11:02 AM

It is. There was a thread for this already, I said it there, I'll say it here: if you do an article on this one, you're going to look like an ass. You're reviewing a joke. Like someone telling a "why did the chicken cross the road" joke and someone goes "uh, why would a chicken cross the road?! Chickens don't cross roads. Your story is full of holes!"

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 9 16 1:12 PM

I think this should be reviewed on the cheese factor alone. Hell, it does have a well made story.

Last Edited By: Melonhead Sep 9 16 2:03 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Sep 9 16 3:36 PM

I heard it also got better with time, and now even has an actual fanbase (like, not an ironic fanbase). Then again, I don't even really know what it is about, but I've always wanted to check it out.

Quote    Reply   

Shmeckie

Regular User

#6 [url]

Sep 12 16 1:59 PM

It didn't get "better", it kept the humor fresh by expanding its ridiculous plot to new levels of absurdity, and the art style and quality "evolving" into a new kind of terrible. Which is exactly what it needed to do to keep from stagnating. Otherwise it's just "lol gay" and MS Paint mouse drawings for years and years, which stops being funny after awhile.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 12 16 2:14 PM

UglyHyena wrote:
I heard it also got better with time....

More or less.

Like Shmeckie said, it does get more entertaining overtime through each new plot twist and asspulls. Also 

Quote    Reply   

oddguy

Living Spambot

#8 [url]

Oct 15 16 2:15 AM

oh yeah, I called dibs on it because at the time I was sort of trolling him by pretending to be a fan and trying to get him to add people from the sites trolling him into his comic. I sort of forgot about it because I thought it wasn't working, but it turns out he just moves super slow and eventually he depicted LowTax of Something Awful as a greedy jew, probably at my behest. The reason I called dibs and never wrote anything was because I wanted to get some results and then brag about in the review for laughs.

If someone else wants to review it they can, I'll probably make a shitty youtube video about this instead. Or I could wrote the review if Y'all want the entire boring story in writing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help