Remove this ad

Tobs

Casual User

#3181 [url]

Tuesday and no update. Thunt dont give AF!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kraken

Forum Leech

#3182 [url]

Tobs wrote:
Tuesday and no update. Thunt dont give AF!

I especially relish how he hasn't taken down his March 20 blog post titled "Updates Are Back On." It includes this gem of a promise:
HUNT WROTE:
"...so there’s nothing stopping me from going back to posting updates every Monday."

There's nothing stopping him! Except for Overwatch, I guess.

Quote    Reply   

Tobs

Casual User

#3183 [url]

Or buying Overwatch cosplay pistols it seems. Holy fuck now hes bragging that he blew $65 on a pink, plastic pistol. No word on the update though. Big surprise.

Quote    Reply   

Swiftbow

Casual User

#3184 [url]

It's up now... gosh, so suspenseful.

Then again, maybe he will just die trying to take on too many imprints just so the plot can grind to a complete stop.

Quote    Reply   

Morgaln

Heavy User

#3185 [url]

So, Minmax is showing his badassery by headbutting a demon to death. He also no longer has a torso, if the next to last panel is to be believed.
For some reason Complains is carrying a around a piece of jawbone in his right hand while jumping around and balancing on the back of the demon. I guess is it's supposed to show that he killed the other demon he faced earlier. Then he's suddenly standing there in the penultimate panel and the demon is nowhere to be seen.

Also, my first reaction:

Fumbles: "What do I do?"
Me: "Die."

Of course what he'll actually do is become incredibly powerful and badass, while likely getting some artificial limb or something in the process.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#3187 [url]

Tobs wrote:
Or buying Overwatch cosplay pistols it seems. Holy fuck now hes bragging that he blew $65 on a pink, plastic pistol. No word on the update though. Big surprise.
It's been immortalized.
Swiftbow wrote:
It's up now... gosh, so suspenseful.

Then again, maybe he will just die trying to take on too many imprints just so the plot can grind to a complete stop.
Haven't you noticed that as more and more imprints have shown up, Fumbles' Staff Of Goblin Teller Absorbing And Magic Rope Cutting has been getting more and more glowy? Also, it confers battle competency inversely proportional to how skilled its wielder is, which is awesome for a level 1 character like Fumbles who is only 1/9 of every class. Lucky thing he found that in this dungeon! Who would have expected to find a Goblin artifact on a human corpse?! The odds are a scwillion to crap basket.

(current comic)

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Last Edited By: SmashLampjaw . Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help