PeppieMezzie wrote:
@FYouAholes c: ??

Ignore them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2642 [url]

Jun 1 17 1:09 AM

@Shan oh okay then :3

I do have to admit that it kinda sucks how this forum became off topics with things, I came on here originally because of the critques on Viv's artwork, which I use now a days for my own artwork to improve on it~ I also like disscussing Viv's artwork like the pros and cons on it and things like that.

Do have to agree that there's no point in trying in hoping that Viv will wake up from the mess that's causing her career to go downhill, she's not gonna listen no matter how much we try :/

Also @FYouAholes from what I've notice, her Sausage Party account hasn't been active in ages (on Instagram the recent picture she uploaded to it was done like 38 + weeks ago)

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#2643 [url]

Jun 1 17 1:23 AM

Well, just do your best to swing it back to on topic.

I did notice that when I had a look at the Zoophobia archive, there at a quick estimate 312 pages or thereabouts (including new chapter pages) and that seems like quite a lot to be effectively jettisoning and starting all over again.

Quote    Reply   

Zenge

Casual User

#2644 [url]

Jun 12 17 6:43 AM

Honestly what the hell is even going on in this thread anymore. I check it every few weeks or so and holy shit where is literally everyone last time I was here. I agree on that we should move on from Viv, she's beyond saving to the point she had to get one of her friends to give her work. I don't think there's much to talk about anymore, we should all go out and watch grass grow or something. I enjoyed reading your guys' posts (the ones which were good at least) but it's time we all say goodbye, for real now.

Seriously go the fuck outside.

Quote    Reply   

#2646 [url]

Jun 12 17 8:40 AM

Zenge wrote:
Honestly what the hell is even going on in this thread anymore. I check it every few weeks or so and holy shit where is literally everyone last time I was here. I agree on that we should move on from Viv, she's beyond saving to the point she had to get one of her friends to give her work. I don't think there's much to talk about anymore, we should all go out and watch grass grow or something. I enjoyed reading your guys' posts (the ones which were good at least) but it's time we all say goodbye, for real now.

Seriously go the fuck outside.

Have zooposters been under the impression that this was the only active thread in the forum?

Quote    Reply   

Beardfist

Regular User

#2650 [url]

Jun 13 17 12:51 PM

hey melodramatic narcissist teenager guy

ever heard of the principle of the streisand effect?

you've just made me want to ruminate on how in this business, being an unstable and petulant child with self-control issues does not seem to at all be detrimental in the way it is for other mediums, and that's a topic that could be explored for long into the hours of the night. we can study the artist of this comic, or perhaps the other person with a fucking gigantic thread specifically detailed around their antics, Sir Thunt the Wrist Cramp-ed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#2651 [url]

Jun 13 17 2:46 PM

Shan wrote:
WE DO TALK ABOUT OTHER WEBCOMICS IN OTHER THREADS HERE YOU KNOW.
I told you a long time ago forums are unique social entities. The society in this thread are almost their own forum. Only a few of them might venture out into the forum proper and may have culture shock when they do. They're welcome to, of course, but you shouldn't be surprised if they have no interest in our forum beyond this thread being an uncensored place to discuss Zoophobia.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#2652 [url]

Jun 13 17 3:05 PM

SmashLampjaw wrote:

Shan wrote:
WE DO TALK ABOUT OTHER WEBCOMICS IN OTHER THREADS HERE YOU KNOW.

I told you a long time ago forums are unique social entities. The society in this thread are almost their own forum. Only a few of them might venture out into the forum proper and may have culture shock when they do. They're welcome to, of course, but you shouldn't be surprised if they have no interest in our forum beyond this thread being an uncensored place to discuss Zoophobia.

<>

A Zootopia-only poster bumps a thread which hasn't been touched for almost two weeks and manages to both note it's dead while at the same tells everyone to go outside in a 'get a life' tone of voice (the contradiction is notable).

In response to that, I reply by stating the obvious (plus maybe it could be taken as a defence of the rest of us and what we're doing in all the other threads - then looks at post count and starts to wonder what one is doing with one's life).

The fact it was a joke should have also been obvious from the All Caps.

Yes, I already know they mostly just stay in here (though I've since seen Inkmind step outside) and I don't care if they do or not already for the reasons you've stated.

Having said all that, this is the first time I've seen so many of us come in here and at once, so that's something, I guess. Are we planning to turn this into a spare room or something if no-one's using it? Perhaps add a pool table?

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#2653 [url]

Jun 13 17 5:26 PM

Oh, I wasn't criticizing. I was making sure you saw this as a teachable moment. I would encourage everyone here to pop out to the forum and see if there's anything else here for you or, alternately, just start a thread for another comic you like/dislike we don't already have covered.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#2654 [url]

Jun 13 17 5:43 PM

SmashLampjaw wrote:
Oh, I wasn't criticizing. I was making sure you saw this as a teachable moment. I would encourage everyone here to pop out to the forum and see if there's anything else here for you or, alternately, just start a thread for another comic you like/dislike we don't already have covered.

It's just a running gag I have. If you look back in this thread (word of advice, don't), there's 1 or 2 posts where I try to entice the members of the forum out into the wider world.

This is the Webcomic Police!* Come out of the thread and we promise you will not come to harm! Inkmind is with us now^! Come out of the thread!

I guess it's a roundabout way of asking if we could take a step back from the Why So Serious? motif that seems to permeate the substructure here on occasion.

Also, might need one of those Zoophobia pastiche artists for ... a thing - which might a bit difficult if they ALL LEAVE!

(*is actually another organisation who is someone else that actually exists)

^OK, so I saw them post on a non-Zoophobia thread once.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#2657 [url]

Jun 15 17 5:32 PM

No, what for? Something new Zoophobia related could come up (I mean, there's that reboot for starters if it kicks off anytime) and people might want to talk about it. It's not like this thread is hurting anyone (funny how all of us who usually don't come in here are now here and the regulars are nowhere to be seen, though).

In the interim, it could just even lie inactive like all the other old threads ... because every so often even some of them flare up again when there's some new development.

Quote    Reply   

FyFy

Casual User

#2658 [url]

I haven't posted in a long while, and I know this thread it's almost "dead", but before I dissapear from it, I've decided to do a small index for the topics I personally think are the most interesting.
So, here's the list, if any of you want to take this and expand it (or even add actual links) please, feel free to do so!.

General discussion about Zoophobia and characters
Pages: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, 34, 35, 36, 38, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 53, 54, 58, 61, 62, 66, 67, 68, 73, 75, 78, 86, 97, 105, 120, 124, 125, 126, 129, 130,

Dollcreep
Pages: 2, 7, 8, 51, 59, 116, 117, 122, 130,

Vivienne's attitude
Pages: 4, 5, 6, 9, 23, 27, 32, 35, 49, 52, 55, 78, 85, 86, 87, 94, 101, 115, 120, 121,

Hazbin Hotel mentions
Pages: 4,

Zoophobia vs Zootopia
Pages: 6, 25,

Long detailed critiques:
Pages: 1, 10, 11, 25, 28, 34, 39, 42, 51, 56, 57, 60, 61, 63, 64, 66, 68, 69, 71, 72, 74, 76, 80, 84, 88,  96, 99, 100, 102, 111, 123

QnA Video discussion
Pages: 120, 103, 104, 105, 

Allison animation project
Pages: 17, 80,

Anastasia and friends
Pages: 18, 19, 55, 57, 65, 79, 98, 115,

Patreon
Pages: 24, 49, 63, 64, 83, 123,

Jayjay animash
Pages: 33,

Good resources for everybody!
Pages: 40, 54, 72, 77, 79, 80, 84, 85, 109, 126,

Circe Bogart
Pages: 42,

Vivienne steals ideas/characters?
Pages: 59,

Some pages are missing, since reading everything would take me ages.

Last Edited By: FyFy . Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#2659 [url]

Ask your parents or other older relatives if you don't get this reference. Also, it goes without saying that rumours of the demise of this thread have been written before, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves just yet.

Quote    Reply   

#2660 [url]

wow

@fyfy wow this is very helpful thanks for going through all of those pages to find all this stuff it is much appreciated. also i think that fyassholes guy is gone now so i think it is safe to say that maybe we can revive this thread once more. cus to be honest i ain't done here yet. all we need to do is get back on topic and ignore that guy. now that we have all these pages number sorted out it will be easier to find everything that is relavant to what we are talking about.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help