Remove this ad

#2601 [url]

May 17 17 7:50 AM

now that i had time to read you, AppleSpicer, the more you mention that rude commenter could be vivviene or a friend of her' s, the more i think you could be right.....
If we look into the past when "BIG NEWS" like this secret account ,that i am very happy that you found bold evidence that yes, this is, in fact, vivviene mondrano her self. There is Always a huge melt down by an "anon" right after....the recent one was this to a critique blog after she was outed for tracing animations and her poor treatment of fans and of coarse, flaws in her work...
https://zoophobiacriticism.tumblr.com/image/152403253029

After the dc attack and how severe the outcome was of dc being hospitalised and on life support ,from 3 deadly suicidal attempts due to being gaslighted all over the internet as an abusive monster for sharing critical thought on how vivz is treating her fans, and dc's artist reputation being butchered, all of her fans backed away from acting like this all together.....funny how these severe harrasers only pop up when vivz lies get called out with proof and there is no more excuses to hide behind.
You are right. I take back what I said about downtime
she never once was "truthful" in that ramble video about also needing down time, like how she was honest here about being "500%" more active on a messing-around-fan blog...she painted herself as a professional in the ramble saying she using all her time to produce productive original work and because of that "she has no time for zp" which everyone is giving her money for, wanting zp. But she has "500%" all the time in the world to make these sketches..of..douches..giving free art over there of really obserd stuff but charges supporting loving young fans 100$ s of dollars for half assed work that looks worce than the art on this sp-fanblog
now imagine if you will all these sketches were ZP exclusive secret stuff for patrons instead, that would make them so satisfied even if they were just sketches like these.
You are right AppleSpicer. This is why i enjoy this thread there are a lot of good thinkers here. Whichblows a-holes theory out of the water that we are just all trolls...we are actually looking at the picture here not just bashing for the sake of bashing

Last Edited By: Bingul466 May 17 17 8:08 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2602 [url]

May 17 17 8:51 AM

This is clearly the same person so while you are here, a-hole
The shit you spew is so repulsive and manipulative its just sick...the level of paranoia you use as an excuse to attack dollcreep claiming everyone is dollcreep, you gaslighted the fucker right off of the internet and coaxed them into suicide believing they are a horrible person for simply seeing the bullshit vivviene pulled like how all of us are now catching onto that dollcreep was Right, and you run around to their friends and family to further control dollcreep because you no longer have control over dollcreep themself? And you have THE NERVE to say that dollcreep and all of us on this thread are abusive life ruinners?
No. Fuck you. You are doing mind acrobatics here and flipping the table so that no one sees your tricks.
We see them.
We see its you, Vivienne. Or you sending your friends to do dirty work so that your previous good girl persona feels safe knowing that it is not you who will get caught. Once again a manipulation tactic.

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

Last Edited By: Bingul466 May 17 17 9:04 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2604 [url]

May 17 17 9:15 AM

I don't care who you are really
Fine line is that You are a blaster, like how that video explained. Which isn't human decency it's manipulative and down right immature.
nice try.play again.

Quote    Reply   

#2605 [url]

May 17 17 9:25 AM

You are:
-The constent victim (" leave Britney alone , you are ruining her life!)
-the one upsmanship expert (making an account on here to comment we have no lives)
-the triangulator (threatening to go after a critics family and friends)
- deliberate mis-interpreter ( taking all critics and saying they are all one person, and bending their honest truths as "life ruining , which its not Viv is fine )
-the blaster (freaking out and using suicide as an insault)
An all around careless troll. So please do educate us how to be decent humans you clearly have the know how...
Every fandom talks together about what they like and disslike and the productions and producers.
you seem awfully thin skinned and get that from viv old ways that she is coincidently learning to hide right now.
pardon my assumptions you were her, unlike you i will admit I was wrong in that and apologise.

Last Edited By: Bingul466 May 17 17 9:53 AM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2607 [url]

May 17 17 9:56 AM

I am sorry you feel and see things that way.
That a fandom thread website is the mastermind to destroying humanilty
and not real world wars,homlessness and starvation. 
Vivienne is more important and anyone who says otherwise is the true boss to ruining humanity.
got it~
all sarcasm aside-
i hope you know I'm not allowing you to gasgaslight this community of thinkers expressing their opinions in honest and decent ways.
I am leaving it a that that. I hope you do well in life and find a better more respectable way of expressing yourself like us.
Have a nice day ! 

Last Edited By: Bingul466 May 17 17 10:25 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2608 [url]

May 17 17 10:11 AM

Just remember, with every shitty thread on this godforsaken site, an aspiring artist gives up on their dreams.

@bingul
"That a fandom thread website is the mastermind to destroying humanilty and not real world wars,homlessness and starvation."
Maybe you could, oh, I don't know, help put a stop to those things instead of wasting your life destroying the reputation of a perfectly decent human being who never did anything to you.

Last Edited By: FYouAholes May 17 17 10:15 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2609 [url]

May 17 17 10:32 AM

Oh...I guess all my work and profession as an environmental technician is not doing much...silly me. I'm not allowed to enjoy comics and art on the side nor discus my likes and dislikes,and also try my damn hardest to stand up for viv but she and fans like you are making it hard. My apologies.

Quote    Reply   

#2610 [url]

May 17 17 10:45 AM

Bingul466 wrote:
Oh...I guess all my work and profession as an environmental technician is not doing much...silly me. I'm not allowed to enjoy comics and art on the side nor discus my likes and dislikes,and also try my damn hardest to stand up for viv but she and fans like you are making it hard. My apologies.

Well... okay then, that would have been nice to know. Still, I'd think an environmental technician would have better things to do.

A very small handful of you guys are alright. Emphasis on VERY SMALL.
Don't come to the forums tomorrow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

grace

Heavy User

#2611 [url]

May 17 17 10:47 AM

Everybody just ignore that account, there's no getting through to them and we don't all need to waste our time. Don't feed the trolls.

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#2612 [url]

May 17 17 11:31 AM

I don't come to this thread often, but I can tell just from that last post that FYouAssholes is more than likely someone trying to just stir up trouble for his own amusement. Somehow I don't see one of Viv's friends using the old Beta Uprising reference as a way to talk down critics. For all we know this is just another guy from the ED forums taking out his misplaced anger at Oddguy on us.

Quote    Reply   

#2613 [url]

May 18 17 3:54 AM

XD this shit horrible

@FYouAholes I finshed reading this dumb ass comic and i swear to god i have stage 5 cancer XD this shit is horrible. If i was the creator to this stupid ass comic i would probs drink bleach and kys. XD loser ass virgin kid, bet this idiot never had sex in his life, i bet the only time he has been inside a women was when his mother gave birth to him. Loser ass kid should probs kys XD 

Quote    Reply   

#2614 [url]

May 18 17 4:01 AM

virgin4lifexd wrote:
@FYouAholes I finshed reading this dumb ass comic and i swear to god i have stage 5 cancer XD this shit is horrible. If i was the creator to this stupid ass comic i would probs drink bleach and kys. XD loser ass virgin kid, bet this idiot never had sex in his life, i bet the only time he has been inside a women was when his mother gave birth to him. Loser ass kid should probs kys XD 

@virgin4lifexd
dude i told you not to come to this forum due to the fact that you are the biggest hypertroll in the universe, you have now proved me right by triggering this child who came on here to defend a comic he/she likes even if the comic is a bit bad
aplolodgies for my freind here he just wants to be part of what he calls the "SQUAD" plese do not flame him to much he is an ex reddit troll who is trying to reform himslef from these actions, i would appeciate if you sum up what is happening here for him so he knows what to talk about.

sorry for any inconvenience caused guys

note: i puched him in the arm after he wrote that (we were sitting next to eachother in the libary and i did not notice he was doing it after i told him what this forum was)

Last Edited By: BOSSL3V3L May 18 17 4:04 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2615 [url]

May 18 17 4:17 AM

on a note to the person who says we are scourge to humanity and all that... just why? none of us are neckbeards and we wil be coming to this forum to express our opinion whether you like it or not, freedom of speech is our right to exersise and we will continue to do so no matter how many empty threats you make. no amount of pepe's with guns will stop us from expressing our opinion.

Quote    Reply   

FyFy

Casual User

#2616 [url]

May 18 17 8:30 AM

FYouAholes "Just remember, with every shitty thread on this godforsaken site, an aspiring artist gives up on their dreams."

Right after I read the last comments made by this user I went ahead and checked some of the artists that I featured in my blog... and oh boi, I got an awesome surprise... I'm gonna make a decent post about it because... it just blew up your statement. I'm not gonna bother reply you any more, just like the rest of us. If you want a fight, you're not going to get one. Have a nice day.

By the way: I'm now convinced that Nozz is, in fact, Vivienne herself... but... why?... Why to hide like that??. Also Viv: Steven Universe is WAY better than Sausage Party, not even to mention the fact they're 2 completely different projects.

Quote    Reply   

#2617 [url]

May 18 17 9:21 AM

Who the fuck cares if SU is better than SP or not? Even if it is, let people have their opinions. Don't be a dick about it.

And yes, I just realized the hypocrisy of that statement, I'm gonna go hide in the shadows now.

Quote    Reply   

Jacob Jones

Regular User

#2619 [url]

May 19 17 8:05 PM

Lt Art Major wrote:
This thread is stupid.

It's been stupid for a while now.

​Really the thread kinda jumped the shark after Zootopia was placed on 'permanent hiatus'. Vivienne's a lost cause guys, move on already. I have.

Quote    Reply   

Inkmind

Sycophant

#2620 [url]

May 20 17 1:03 AM

I agree I'm pretty much moving on from this topic tbh because it went from.a helpful discussion of art to now fights and trolls and sausage party

I enjoyed the movie, of course I'm not praising it to death but I liked the style they had and the animation was fine, but i feel like it how I do with family guy, just another in your face adult animation.

You guys really couldnt tell by style alone it was viv? The speech bubbles and words were a dead give away. She could have atleast had a gritter art style, maybe she could have used this blog to experiment more on her style.

Who cares anymore if she's wasting her time on hotdogs and douches. No matter how much we talk, how much we anaylize, how much we complain she's going to remain the same. Putting stuff she wants to do over things she NEEDS to do.

It's time we all grow up and just go. A lot of us have done it, it's about time we leave this woman alone and forget about her, she is a lost cause and it's better to let her feel the bite herself and get a kick of adulthood than piss and moan on a fourm that has done nothing good in a while.

Bye bye everyone it's been fun !❤ I've learned a lot from a lot of you! I'll make sure to do my best in the world an I hope y'all do the same!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help