Remove this ad

#2621 [url]

May 20 17 4:04 AM

what is happening now?

ok this thread is becoming far too complex for me to understand and i have been on this thread for a while (i have been watching this thread for a long time and have started contributing not too long ago). where did these sausage party things come from? where do you guys find this stuff? i feel kind of ill informed on the situation these days :(

Last Edited By: BOSSL3V3L May 20 17 9:44 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2622 [url]

May 20 17 11:10 AM

To make it simple:

• People want to help artist
  • A bunch of assholes come in and start whining about everything and drown out what few legitimate helpful criticism there is
  • Assholes ruin the reputation of everyone in the eyes of the artist
  • Artist is understandably pissed and ignores them
  • Assholes continue ruining everything
  • Good artist loses motivation and creates content at a much slower pace
  • Good artist's reputation is smeared because of assholes
Also, when was the last time the Sausage Party blog updated? How do we know if she's been doing this recently?

Quote    Reply   

Jacob Jones

Regular User

#2623 [url]

May 20 17 4:07 PM

FYouAholes wrote:
To make it simple:
  • People want to help artist
  • A bunch of assholes come in and start whining about everything and drown out what few legitimate helpful criticism there is
  • Assholes ruin the reputation of everyone in the eyes of the artist
  • Artist is understandably pissed and ignores them
  • Assholes continue ruining everything
  • Good artist loses motivation and creates content at a much slower pace
  • Good artist's reputation is smeared because of assholes
Also, when was the last time the Sausage Party blog updated? How do we know if she's been doing this recently?

I actually have to agree with you, to an extent.

​This thread did start out as a way to try and help Vivienne improve herself as an artist, and also her attitude. But I think after Zoophobia starting going down in flames is when things kind of spiralled down. Now, it's just a bunch of nitpicking, complaining and half-criticisms with the rare legitimate criticism.

​However, that does not mean Vivienne is 100% innocent. She did resist the criticism given to her from us and acted like an immature child to various situations, which is something a budding artist or animator should not and cannot do in the business. If you are planning to enter the business, you have to understand your limits and issues and try to work on them. Vivienne has not done so and in some cases has regressed in places.

​At this point, I feel sorry for Vivienne. I really thought at some point, maybe she'd see what she was doing was potentially damaging her career, but no; she went and ruined everything with her poor attitude. Is there still some glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe she can get it together? Yes. But the chances of that are rather slim considering what she's devolved into. And even if she does, what's going to be the cause? Our review didn't work, Dolly didn't work, Encyclopedia Dramatica didn't work, how much lower can someone possibly sink until someone says enough is enough?

​Until this answer can be properly answered, I think it is fair to say that there is virtually nothing more to say about Vivienne. She will go down in history as the biggest author self-destruction in Bad Webcomics Wiki history. Not just for her behavior or her attitude or her choices, but for the potential she once and maybe still had inside.

​And honestly, this my friends is where we should leave her. Maybe we can come back in about one or two years and see if anything has changed, but until then; let us agree that this discussion ended several pages ago. The time has come to move on, I have. So should you. On behalf of everyone, I would like to wish a fond farewell and a sincere thank you to Vivienne Medrano. Your comic caught fire here on these forums like i've never seen and likely never will see again. It wasn't the worst comic ever, but with the antics and controversy that followed it; it made discussions about it fun and inspiring.

​But the biggest reason for my thanks is that you have shown all of us how an artist should not act to the things that they will have to deal with in the future. Whether you know it or you don't, you made many budding or future artists much better by showing them the wrong way; and giving the professors here an opportunity to demostrate the right way to do it. And it is for the reason, that I offer an heart-felt thanks and a plea for peaceful co-existance from us to you.

​And so, I ask you friends; to let this be where our discussion of her's ends. At least, for now. Maybe sometime down the road, we'll look back at this and wonder "Damn, how did we get here?" But for now, it's time to close the book on this chapter of Bad Webcomics and begin anew.

Quote    Reply   

#2624 [url]

May 20 17 5:53 PM

If you ask me, everything started going downhill when you made that article. I'm not gonna point any fingers, but around that time, people started being ruder and ruder to her and she snapped.

Yes, please, move on. Get some air. Find new things to talk about. Create your own works. Viv's moving to LA and has a job on Too Loud, so things may look up. Those of you who aren't whiny bitches, live well. Everybody else can go fuck themselves.

Quote    Reply   

FMan

Casual User

#2625 [url]

May 21 17 3:45 AM

"Those of you who aren't whiny bitches, live well. Everybody else can go fuck themselves."

Honestly pretty hilarious coming from someone whose username is FYouAholes.

Quote    Reply   

#2626 [url]

May 21 17 4:19 AM

FYouAholes wrote:
If you ask me, everything started going downhill when you made that article. I'm not gonna point any fingers, but around that time, people started being ruder and ruder to her and she snapped.

Yes, please, move on. Get some air. Find new things to talk about. Create your own works. Viv's moving to LA and has a job on Too Loud, so things may look up. Those of you who aren't whiny bitches, live well. Everybody else can go fuck themselves.

look i understand what you mean but your attitude towards all of us still active on this forum is a bit uncalled for, we are not al horrible people and most of us do have constructive critisism, sure we do joke about things such as addisons inconsistent skull structure or the pink overload we see sometimes but as i just said it's a joke, no harm was intended to viv because we are not that kind of people, and to ur recent statement i do not think it is time to move on, there is still a lot to talk about and discuss regarding viv. for example what happending with timber? becasue i like timber i have been wanting to see more of that for a while as i think it has the most potential of anything she has ever made. just calm down stop being so agressive and maybe we can have a good honest coversation with you, you may find we are not the savage creatures you think we are.

Quote    Reply   

#2627 [url]

May 21 17 7:02 AM

FYouAholes wrote:

Stop posting on this forum.

Quote    Reply   

#2628 [url]

May 21 17 9:32 AM

What the fuck, I try to calmly agree it's time to move on and you're still yelling at me. I said some of you guys were alright, didn't I?

@BOSSL3V3L
"we do joke about things such as addisons inconsistent skull structure or the pink overload we see sometimes but as i just said it's a joke, no harm was intended to viv "
Well, it was a pretty bad joke, considering Beth and Jen shit their pants with rage over those and Viv is annoyed with the "too much pink" crap. Rick Sanchez said it best, the issue isn't the color, it's that the background color is too similar to the character color.

Last Edited By: FYouAholes May 21 17 9:41 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2630 [url]

May 22 17 12:15 AM

Lt Art Major wrote:

FYouAholes wrote:
it's time to move on

I've wanted this stupid thread to die for months. Please stop bumping this thread.

sorry dude this thread is like davros, no matter how many times you kill him, set him on fire, laser blast him or leave him to die in an exploding planet sized ship he will always find a way to not die cus dr who is running out of source material and generally new ideas as a whole.

look i can see why you don't like this thread and even i am guilty of taking it oo far since i can be a prick irl sometimes but we all have an opionion and we just want to veice it somewhere so please leave us be, we do NOT wish any harm to viv we are not like that, i acknowlege viv is moving on and all but there is still much too much stuff left to talk about, i have no probelem with you people disagreeing with us but please do in a sensible way so we can have some sort of educated argument that halps both sides of the spectrum rather than just raging at us and telling us a go kill ourselves which we wil not do.

to sum it up just be nice please so we can sort this out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2631 [url]

May 22 17 12:47 AM

I just realized something

I think i have figured ouit the main problem on this thread, it's not being used in the way it was intended, i remeber when i first saw this forum back when it had not many pages and it was was interestinmg to find opinions about zoophobia that were not "omg this is the best thing ever" and i enjoyed seeing a different point of veiw but now as this thread has got more and more and more pages it's all gone a bit off topic, the thread is meant to be about whether zoophobia is bad and to be fair it's not the best webcomic i have seen but most definitly not the worst and i hope the reboot wil be better, but we have talkied about things like dc or pink overdoses in her speedraws and yes those opions and though are most defitly valid but not on here, i am not siding with theses sudden trolls , what i am saying is we need to make a new threasd about well viv's stuffas a whole, so it makes more sense and hopefully some of the unhelpful people on here like that MO guy for example will be filtered out when we all start posting on the new one, i would make the new thread but i have little knowhow about yuki forums or how to set up a new thread so if somewbody could make one and post the link i think it would be helpful to us all.

Quote    Reply   

#2632 [url]

May 27 17 7:48 AM

courage136dog wrote:
she made an animation for a pretty alright FNAF song however, the animation was terrible, it was too choppy and like, does she animate in 30 frames? because the mouth and pretty much any type of movement is bad. m'kay

​What the hell are with the necks of the humans? Same with the dame arms.

Quote    Reply   

#2636 [url]

May 28 17 10:49 AM

Jacob Jones wrote:

FYouAholes wrote:
THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD, DAMMIT

If you want it to be dead, you have to be dead first.

Which one of these is you?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help