Remove this ad

Nomstuff

Regular User

#21 [url]

Jun 15 17 12:29 AM

Major has two more claimed from the most wanted thread too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Nomstuff

Regular User

#23 [url]

Jun 16 17 7:47 AM

The way to your heart
Girl Genius

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#26 [url]

Jun 16 17 3:48 PM

SmashLampjaw wrote:

Shan wrote:
Well, I dropped a line to the Major as well. Shall we make the Oh Joy Sex Toy Team ride again (permission permitting)?

Aren't you already working on another review and possibly reworking your thing from Oh Joy Sex Toy? Multitasking reviews is a terrible idea. Also the Major just volunteered for Everyday Feminism.

I'm working on that and that this weekend. We're not planning to write this right now but this has been proposed on and off for going on five years now and once we finish our current projects, we would like to do this one because a) it's really overdue - I did some digging and all the pieces are there just waiting to be assembled b) ticks all the boxes on our bingo card and then some c) having been given quite the education on how CGI works (plus having several sources who can check/advise my work), I really want the art section on this one.

So, I'm calling it - or at least as much as I can. Consider my request at least filed. Seems like the technical stuff is more my forte. Also, in terms of multi-tasking the writing about the writing, going by my university group projects, maybe one person can do the final writing and others can provide input on the content and the like - especially since it looks there's going to be a struggle for any one person to get through all of it or even enough of it. I'm quite sure we can think of something acceptable and as long as the final product makes the grade, that's the important thing, isn't it?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help