Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 12 15 3:56 AM

Tags : : , , ,

Well you folks were a rightfully vivid bunch, easily offended and quick to to go on that passive aggresive defensive. It was particularly interesting to see how conflicting views caused near instantaneous anger, followed by putting on aires of superiority in an attempt to intimidate. Though one or two of you could give a neat point and hold your temper.

Special mention goes to Limpjaw who swore "he wouldn't ban me and that he'd leave my "embarassing" posts to be archived here for all to see for a long time" as one of his main arguments.
Words said specifically before he banned me in frustration and then deleted all evidence of his devastating inability to hold an argument, plus my counterarguments that shook his very core.
If knowing the mind of a bad webcomic artist helps to make an accurate review, Limpjaws is ahead of the class. Creating drama over nothing, refusing to consider views different from his own, pretending to be a master griefer troll when cornered, hypocritical arguments, and delicious mod power abuse when upset. That's some real class, Limpjaws, keep it up. The rest of you could hope to get closer to his level, real petty(-ier) stuff from the rest of you who tried. Also got to hand it to American Dork, a real slick son of a gun, had the most rational points and thought provoking arguments, probably a really swell guy in real life.

Thanks for giving me the impression of the site I wanted. It was about what I expected. You're free to whine about me to get it out of your system now.

Who won in the end? (Total Votes: 1) - Closed

AtomDipole (1 / 100%)

AtomicDipole (0 / 0%)

Atom (0 / 0%)

Dipole (0 / 0%)

DipoleAtom (0 / 0%)

(not)SmackedLimpJowels (0 / 0%)

Last Edited By: AtomicDipole Apr 12 15 4:01 AM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 12 15 6:23 AM

I only made one argument against Bomango being a webcomic, which you refuted. I genuinely hope that you aren't trying to link me with your account, because that isn't true.

Quote    Reply   

Sindy

Living Spambot

#3 [url]

Apr 12 15 8:04 AM

You sound bitter.

Also once again you have zero self awareness and your post is so ironic it should be the dictionary example.

But enjoy that feeling of "owning" us, brah.

Quote    Reply   

oddguy

Living Spambot

#9 [url]

Apr 12 15 1:34 PM

I have no idea who this is nor do I care

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Bertbutt

Heavy User

#12 [url]

Apr 13 15 9:00 AM

You got me. I'm positively green with jealousy. I wish i could derail discussion and make entire unintelligable posts wrapped up in so much pretension that I have no discernable point or stance before crying foul, tucking tail and running. He made it look like so much fun. 

Quote    Reply   

Sindy

Living Spambot

#15 [url]

Apr 17 15 11:22 AM

Horerczy wrote:
Alright, I'll bite. Who the hell is this clown and why should I care?

Cause you're taking care of your fish wrong, according to him.
Ignore the fact that he had no idea what fish it was, or that you can easily supplement the diet of any special needs fish. You're doing it wrong cause he says so. Now go think about what you did.

Quote    Reply   

Kraken

Forum Leech

#16 [url]

Apr 17 15 12:00 PM

Horerczy wrote:

As someone who only watched the hijinks, here's my summary:

AtomDipole was a chew toy. The big dogs had some fun with the chew toy for a while, but eventually all the squeakers were gone and it got disgusting, so they buried it. Then the chew toy declared victory.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 17 15 2:57 PM

Sindy wrote:
Horerczy wrote:

Cause you're taking care of your fish wrong, according to him.
Ignore the fact that he had no idea what fish it was, or that you can easily supplement the diet of any special needs fish. You're doing it wrong cause he says so. Now go think about what you did.

Who?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help