Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Apr 24 17 6:41 PM

Every character in her new comic Coquette Dragoon is a furry character, so probably not. https://coquettedragoon.tumblr.com/post/156446230788/hey-i-am-was-an-avid-reader-of-your-older She basically shelved Computer Love for later.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Apr 25 17 12:25 PM

plarblman wrote:
Unless she's actually posted/shared babyfur art, I'm going to air on the side of caution and say that she's being facetious.

The second thing she posted was "kemono friends" which after googling is a videogame/cartoon about little kids who are furries. None of her other tweets looked like genuine shitposts, so I wanted a consensus as to what everyone else made of it. I am going to pass it off as the one time she wanted to tell a joke of twitter, but otherwise it's another thing to make fun of her for.

courage136
Every character in her new comic Coquette Dragoon is a furry character, so probably not. https://coquettedragoon.tumblr.com/post/156446230788/hey-i-am-was-an-avid-reader-of-your-older She basically shelved Computer Love for later.

Now this is a whole other can of worms. How frequently do you stalk her tumblr? It's good to know that she made this when she was a teen, as that explains why most of it is complete gibberish. How she managed to make it up as she went and have it planned out at the same time, I will never figure out. The fact she is planning to reboot it is concerning, because it somewhat jeprodizes my review in it's current state.

Quote    Reply   

#83 [url]

Apr 25 17 4:39 PM

I guess this is a true testament to how much we even care about this comic, because that tumblr post is like the 3rd post on the tumblr she linked to on the last posted CL page, from an entire year ago. And only a few CD pages have even come out in this time frame.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#84 [url]

Apr 25 17 5:17 PM

All reviews are for how things are *now*. Who knows how long it'll take before this reboot appears. For example, Zoophobia's apparently into its second year of rebooting and no new story pages have appeared yet. IMO, just do what you were always going to do and whenever any reboot material appears, you could consider an update or addendum then, I suppose.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#85 [url]

May 9 17 12:01 PM

courage136dog wrote:
I guess this is a true testament to how much we even care about this comic, because that tumblr post is like the 3rd post on the tumblr she linked to on the last posted CL page, from an entire year ago. And only a few CD pages have even come out in this time frame.

Yes. Reviewing this webcomic was a mistake. It's bad, but it's just so boring. Also, my userpage sandbox had been deleting edits with no rollback, which is why the review has taken so long. At one point, I wasn't even writing about the webcomic, I was just making things up to fill space. It's so dumb.

Speaking of the webcomic, I'm really digging this new update.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#88 [url]

Jun 3 17 2:24 AM

Lt Art Major wrote:

Shan wrote:
Lt, one change I'd advise for your draft - "This dude is prasing this webcomic for being as tame and unchallenging as possible."

They're not a dude.

http://yeshomo.net/rain/

Capital 'A' for Antarctica as well.

Everyone's a dude, my dude.

Found a post I made in another topic arguing the exact opposite of what I was arguing here. Obviously, I completely forgot about that.

Well, that's embarrassing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help