Remove this ad

Weisk

Casual User

Lead

May 26 15 4:04 PM

Tags : : ,

Does this kind of thing go here? I'm sorry if it doesn't wasn't sure where to put it. :(

Just read through the Demon Battles review and decided to check out the author's deviantart page.

http://gabby413.deviantart.com/journal/Has-anyone-else-ever-had-their-art-or-comic-bashed-535511044#comments

I don't know why she doesn't want to "point fingers", maybe because the criticism really wasn't that harsh... 

Took some screenshots if they'd be wanted for the article/reaction page incase she deletes the journal post, or hides her white knight fan club. Sorry again if this doesn't go here! :(
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

izzus

Heavy User

#3 [url]

May 27 15 9:42 AM

I like this reply the best.

" Ohhh, there was a time when I put my pencil portraits in a graphics/portrait art group that ranked your art. A lot of my art kept being put in the beginner/intermediate art ranges. I asked why and they said it was poorly done. (This was after they changed the Founder.) Some of my art that was put in the "genius" category was moved down a few notches to "intermediate". Like my "Lady Gaga" drawing. I removed myself from that group.

Don't waist your time with folks that will feel their art and/or criticism exceeds all."

Quote    Reply   

Weisk

Casual User

#4 [url]

May 28 15 5:56 PM

My personal favourite was

"I so agree with what Catluckey has said... the BEST way to know when you are doing something RIGHT is by how hard the enemy tries to STOP you."

Mmm...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Long Tom

Living Spambot

#5 [url]

May 30 15 11:17 AM

It seems the author has realized that I was right and even apologized to me, and is in the process of changing her webcomic accordingly.

If she revises it successfully, can I delist it and advertise it here as an example of how we got a webcomic author to straighten out their work?

Quote    Reply   

Long Tom

Living Spambot

#7 [url]

May 30 15 2:02 PM

Sindy wrote:
I don't use memes often, but:

Sounds too good to be true. But if it is, it's the first happy story.

I think she really means it.  But we'll see.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help