Remove this ad

MsMia

Casual User

#21 [url]

May 10 17 11:04 PM

@KFDVa
An article was well overdue, in my opinion. Ignoring Glip's issues, the comic is bad enough that it deserved the review. You did a great job with it.

EDIT: Website kept glitching and not posting my reply, so sorry for any weird issues that happened.

Last Edited By: MsMia May 11 17 1:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 5 17 8:43 AM

Shan wrote:
http://badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Floraverse

Looks like an end run around the system by people who didn't know the process but it wouldn't be the first time a direct entry has been incorporated. If it's currently not up to snuff, it surely can be salvaged and then listed, right?

Floraverse article needs a re-write. It reads like a psychoanalysis of the author through her webcomic without much focus on the webcomic itself. Personal gripe, it's not very funny. It's a very serious review with a serious tone. I don't think the author was too familiar with this wiki when she started writing it. The initial draft even had a wikipedia styled refrence section which I eventually removed. I think at the very least it should be trimmed down, and have a few jokes added.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#23 [url]

Jun 7 17 6:01 AM

Lt Art Major wrote:

Shan wrote:
http://badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Floraverse

Looks like an end run around the system by people who didn't know the process but it wouldn't be the first time a direct entry has been incorporated. If it's currently not up to snuff, it surely can be salvaged and then listed, right?

Floraverse article needs a re-write. It reads like a psychoanalysis of the author through her webcomic without much focus on the webcomic itself. Personal gripe, it's not very funny. It's a very serious review with a serious tone. I don't think the author was too familiar with this wiki when she started writing it. The initial draft even had a wikipedia styled refrence section which I eventually removed. I think at the very least it should be trimmed down, and have a few jokes added.

Well, there's no rule saying we can't also do serious to mix things up occasionally. The contrast might even work if it's in a serious academic style if the source material has a fundamental degree of absurdity.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help