Remove this ad

plarblman

Living Spambot

#521 [url]

May 5 17 8:43 AM

IMO it's going to be something completely anticlimactic. It will be revealed that after his super enlightening conversation, professor scarface hung up his doctorate and retired from teaching forever. Because surely, nobody could surpass oh wise and benevolent Allison the magnificent.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

plarblman

Living Spambot

#526 [url]

May 9 17 3:36 PM

Question: If this guy is the real professor, why hasn't he explained why hasn't shown up until several weeks into the semester? Is this a fantasy land where professors can do whatever they want and waste their students' tuition and time freely?

Quote    Reply   

#527 [url]

May 9 17 4:49 PM

plarblman wrote:
Question: If this guy is the real professor, why hasn't he explained why hasn't shown up until several weeks into the semester? Is this a fantasy land where professors can do whatever they want and waste their students' tuition and time freely?

How would that make it a fantasy land? Guy looks old enough to be tenured.

Quote    Reply   

#528 [url]

May 9 17 9:30 PM

maybe it was telepath not-a-villain-anymore guy?

maybe this guy's memories have been altered to think he's taught there for a while?

maybe the student's memories have been fucked with?

one thing is for sure: this is a great way to potentially make that entire month-long convo arc entirely invalid - if it turns out that profesor scarface was in fact an impostor looking to fuck with her head

Quote    Reply   

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

#529 [url]

May 10 17 10:04 AM

I'm suprised I did not see the "he was not real" twist coming.

In my defense, I just wanted this issue to end, so I was more looking forward to the conclusion then anything else.

Still, good to know this issue might come to a close with-my guess- telepath guy making out with Injun guy.

Cuz if there gay lovers, it makes then sympathetic. 

That is SJW law.

Quote    Reply   

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

#533 [url]

May 17 17 8:03 AM

webkilla wrote:
ya - this smells like buffer in order to get the next arc ready

and the arc is about.... some kind of alternate history india and women's rights? wut?

I think the best part about this is that Alternative fan fic India wants to rename themselves...Hindustan. 

Excuse me while I laugh like a madmen in a corner.

What, did James Cameron unobtanium seem too creative?

Quote    Reply   

FMan

Casual User

#537 [url]

May 19 17 4:39 PM

What I want to know is how they are going to explain this guy essentially disappearing for two weeks. Because did his neighbors just not see him for two weeks? Did he leave like he was going to class every morning and then just sit in a park somewhere? I mean, I guess the mind guy (I assume its the psychic fellow at this point) 'hypnotized' everyone or whatever? Just seems like a lazy explanation, even though it's the only one that would make sense (unless they really want to introduce a new character for some reason). All it would take would be one colleague or student checking up on og prof, or even just being interested enough in his supposed baby to go looking and ruin it!

Quote    Reply   

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

#538 [url]

May 19 17 10:31 PM

Oh. My. Giddy. Aunt.

https://strongfemaleprotagonist.com/bonus-content/2/

I spoke too soon.

Never mind laughing in a corner, this would make me laugh during someones funeral.

See this image. Let it burn in your brain, becuase it is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

A blue Indian man, levitating above the floor, is decked in a guady headress, with red headphones, a pea-green sash hanging around his neck along with an early 2000's ipod, wearing white Air Jordans and MC hammer pants. But the best part? He is holding a lotus flower in his right hand, and a fucking gold-plated AK-47 in his left hand.

Damn nigga! I didnt realize the blue man group wanted to fuck the police!

Yeah, its based on Vishnu, but this interpretation is so ridiclous its impossible to be offended by this.

This made my day.

Last Edited By: ohitsyou May 19 17 10:34 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#539 [url]

May 20 17 4:19 PM

and apparently its a "biodynamic" joker, so its another super

...seriously, I wish those two had come up with a more sensible name for their super-phenomena. I know its a nit-pick, but "biodynamic" doesn't mean jack shit - it doesn't describe what the phenomena does, it is just a meaningless label without its greater context. That makes it a shit label.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#540 [url]

May 21 17 5:58 AM

It's like the author was testing to see if he could break us. There's so much wrong with this it's a struggle to pick a starting point. Though I'd personally go with: "Apparently the magic blue man couldn't guess he was a mutant biodynamic without a blood test."

The whole thing leaves me wondering if SFP is going to turn into another fiction that implies all religion originally came from science-powerful beings. Because that idea hasn't been used to death by atheist authors.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Last Edited By: SmashLampjaw May 21 17 6:01 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help