Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 20 16 7:19 PM

Tags : :

Is this the right place to post this?

Should this review be deleted? Here's the original topic; the consensus reached was "[not] worth the time for a review" and "not quite bad enough", and the review is only there becuse its author (the review's; not the comic's) jumped the gun. There are no plans for finishing it, either! (But then again, there are some other unfinished reviews we kept for some reason).
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Bertbutt

Heavy User

#1 [url]

Feb 21 16 2:36 PM

Yikes. You're right that someone jumped the gun here. The review itself is a mess, isn't really funny and doesn't say anything about the comic beyond it being exactly what you'd expect from newspaper gag a day comics.

Since the comic itself isn't interesting or bad enough to have anything really said about it in a review anyway, I say, yeah, trash it. 

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#4 [url]

Feb 21 16 9:24 PM

Long Tom wrote:
I didn't ask anyone else, but I went ahead and deleted it.  I figured doing so got enough votes.

While we're here, there's a few fragments that either need completion or much more likely in at least this case deletion until someone else embarks on it from the very start provided it meets criteria for inclusion, which will have to be discussed again from scratch.

http://badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Rival_Angels

I know there's a list of incomplete reviews I stumbled across somewhere (that's how I knew about the state of this one) but for the life of me I can't remember where it is.

(edit: Never mind, found it: http://badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Unfinished_reviews_and_articles - I guess we should at at least considering cleaning these all up with completion or deletion.)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jacob Jones

Regular User

#5 [url]

Feb 24 16 6:19 PM

FernandoLemon wrote:
Is this the right place to post this?

Should this review be deleted? Here's the original topic; the consensus reached was "[not] worth the time for a review" and "not quite bad enough", and the review is only there becuse its author (the review's; not the comic's) jumped the gun. There are no plans for finishing it, either! (But then again, there are some other unfinished reviews we kept for some reason).

Oh god thank you so much.

Quote    Reply   

Nomstuff

Regular User

#8 [url]

Mar 4 16 7:25 PM

I thought so too, if we just remove them.. then Hathor may need to go.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help