Tags : :
If you're a regular of the Goblins thread, you might've seen some of my art and heard me mention that I've got a webcomic on the way. I also promised that once it launches, you guys'll be the first to know, so here we are. Very literally. I haven't announced anywhere else and won't for a couple hours.
It may come as a shock, but I am not actually a goat. Well, not just any goat. I wasn't very secretive at all: I'm known around the 'net as Goregoat for drawing grotesque renditions of beloved childhood characters and pastel ponies. Here I'm known for trying to make Tarol Hunt cry. My name is Robin Crown and I make a dark anthropomorphic fantasy comic called Parydissia.
This might be a story for you if you:
* Are over 16 and don't mind some graphic violence
* Like anthropomorphism, but hate furry fetishization
* Can't take bug eyed animal people with cutesy proportions seriously
* Are interested in drugs, the history of medicine, the color purple
* Enjoy being able to identify a character's species immediately
* Would appreciate learning about the animals you don't recognize
* Are a fan of Blacksad or Redwall, or drugs
* Want to learn a fictional language with its own alphabet
* Like dogs, especially Afghan Hounds and Irish Wolfhounds
* drurugsss s
* Always play the token beast race in games
* Have a thing for angry red haired artist ladies
* Have a thing for angry swordcane-wielding dog men in high heels ???
Thank you so much for all your interest and support. I hope you guys dig! We still have some stuff to clean up - extra features on the site will still be implemented or may not function yet, but let me know if you find anything that looks.. freshly broken. Updates will occur most Thursdays until a weekly guarantee goal is reached. For those who asked, the Patreon's here. TWC here if you're into that. Cheers!