Remove this ad

Nomstuff

Regular User

#81 [url]

Jun 12 17 12:43 AM

Yeah, hopefully that's the case, she just got super busy with stuff.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#82 [url]

Jun 12 17 4:22 AM

News just in.

"You can tell them you heard personally from me that Parydissia is under backlog production and will be back. It's not dead, it's just sleeping."

Quote    Reply   

Goat

Regular User

#84 [url]

Jun 12 17 4:37 AM

I'll be back as soon as I can, my loves. Sorry for going hiatus hermit on you - you've been in my heart. Unfortunately I couldn't go any further than a six month internship in horrifying animatronics due to persisting health problems, which are also the reason I am generally not around and production is taking so much longer than I'd hoped - but it really is happening properly now. I'd rather be gone for a long time and come back with a consistently updating comic than keep stopping and starting perpetually when I damn well know now I have chronic conditions that would cause that SOOO, hang tight, I am getting this done the only way I am able. If you want to shoot me a line, ask Shan for my email or a pass-on. I'll check on the thread from now on too. Love you guys ♡

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#85 [url]

Jun 12 17 4:46 AM

Nomstuff wrote:
Woohoo!

x2!

On the one hand, some of that is not the greatest things to be going through but on the upside, look who's back!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#89 [url]

Jun 12 17 3:19 PM

SmashLampjaw wrote:

Goat wrote:
I'll be back as soon as I can, my loves. Sorry for going hiatus hermit on you - you've been in my heart.

SENPAI NOTICED US <3 T_T

I've done some things in my time but this goes beyond The Pale

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help