Remove this ad

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

Lead

Apr 14 16 5:15 PM

Tags : :

I just banned Cadcomic4win today, who apparently vandalized the wiki back in January and had all their vandalism undone by other members the same day. If you see vandalism, report it in this thread to insure one of the mods is made aware sooner rather than later.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 15 16 1:49 PM

You might want to tack(is that the right word?) this topic.

In case I'm not being clear enough, I mean the same thing we did with topics like "Requests to Update the Wiki's "New Review" List" or "First Webcomic you ever read?"

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#5 [url]

May 8 16 5:54 PM

oddguy wrote:
I'd like to report oddguy
he's a vandal and a real fag to boot

[left]Errrr ...

(Spoilers for the movie Fight Club so if you want to see it unsurprised, you shouldn't watch this.)

[url=

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#7 [url]

May 8 16 7:59 PM

Pink Rabbit wrote:

oddguy wrote:
I'd like to report oddguy
he's a vandal and a real fag to boot

He also leaves the toilet seat up and never makes new coffee after emptying the pot.

We have coffee???

We have a toilet??? Does it actually work?

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 22 16 4:07 PM

Someone added their opinion of the review in the Sandra and Woo review. But before you go running to get your torches and pitchforks, let make a proposal, Let's not ban users who add their opinions to the review page. Point them to the talk page/forums and, if they listen, good. If they don't and keep doing the same thing, then ban them.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#9 [url]

Jul 22 16 4:29 PM

FernandoLemon wrote:
Someone added their opinion of the review in the Sandra and Woo review. But before you go running to get your torches and pitchforks, let make a proposal, Let's not ban users who add their opinions to the review page. Point them to the talk page/forums and, if they listen, good. If they don't and keep doing the same thing, then ban them.

I don't have to run to get my torches and pitchforks, I keep them on hand at all times in case of emergencies ...

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#10 [url]

Jul 23 16 2:51 PM

I banned the jackass after I saw he wrote his opinion inside of HTML comment tags so it'd be invisible to browsers. The only reason to add your opinion to something in a way people can't see is so you can smugly beat off to how clever you think you are.

<!-- I'd like to point out that the opinions expressed in this review are just that: opinions. In addition, some opinions are based on inaccurate information. The author (Novil) has never stated that the comic was for kids or family. The reviewer seems to have never read fairytales, because the morality found in this webcomic is in fact fairytale morality. In my reading of this, I've come to the conclusion that the reviewer is merely trying to reduce popularity of this comic because said comic didn't meet his/her expectations. ~A humble reader -->
I assume you'd use the same signature on "Kick me!" signs you stuck to people's backs in middle school. Because it's clever.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

fallinq

Heavy User

#14 [url]

Aug 24 16 6:53 PM

In fairness, "Big Time Beginning Steps To Make Money Online" was a pretty crappy webcomic. The storyline was preposterous, and the art was just stock photos stolen from google.

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#20 [url]

Feb 20 17 4:41 PM

Ah, this guy. Earlier he reported a problem that read, and I quote: "You made a mistake on one of the things you guy`s said. the webcomics themselves aren`t epic failures nor insults...you all and your damn wiki are."

Sounds to me like either a pissed off author or fan, but I can't get a read on who they might be either way. Either way, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help