Tags : :
It's written by Erica Moen & Matthew Nolan. They are married or something and they live in Portland, Oregon. I'm not American, but I heard that is quite the SJW town.
It's notorious because some Red Piller named Matt Forney lived there for a month, insulted everyone, then proceeded into single handedly repleneshing the salt reserves of the city (with his own tears, not the SJW), kicking the economy into overdrive. Then he traveled like a Hobo, hiking somewhere he could blog without bodychecked by a fat chick anytime he went out. "Those damn SJW, no respect, grrr".
My first feeling is that this comic is like, the blue piller's/SJW retort to the claim that Red Pillers get laid more. Please note that I hate this debate, I hate both side, I hate the purple pill, and the only pill I fucking take is the white pill called ASPIRIN because it gives me a headache. So I don't care about your stakes in this debate, whatever. I come here to bash comics.
I feel both sides try to subtly one up each other as the better side. Both sides come as suffering illusory superiority, dunning kruger... ugh. Like red pillers say they have more average partners, and Oh Joy's retort is they have better sex, and less hangups. Both sides are stupid.
Sex practices are something personal. I won't bash the practices. Whatever float your boats. That horse over there? Go get 'em tiger. Wait, you want to sniff your cute coworker tiny girly sneakers when they're away from their desk? Let me look away for a sec. Woa dad, what are you doing pegging yourself with a dildo on my childhood's teddy bear? Let me close your door and pick me up at the hospital once you're done, I'll be at the poison center so they can remove the bleach from my eyes.
This comic has people in wheelchair, people with fake legs, trans people, and pretty much anything. The only thing that's missing are animals and aliens, which I find weird, because some of us like fucking grey sexless bald humanoids, and dog/horse/goat fuckers are people too - sick, fucked up people but people nonetheless - you know.
Here are a few choice comics.
- Learn how to peg the males in your life, smashing the patriarchy one anal rupture at a time: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/velvet/
- How to make your cock bigger - with a MtF trans person I think: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/fatboy/
- Man in wheelchair faps: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/fliphole/
- Here's how to suck cocks in the chance you need to suck some guys dick in a back alley under threat: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/blowjobs/
- Because taking a deep breath is hard: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/bonerhiding/ (hah, HARD. GET IT?)
- Nothing better than looking at other guy's cocks with your wife: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/fleshlight-ice/ She won't be calling you to look at that chick's boobs tho, that's objectification.
- All body types are covered. ALL OF THEM: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/cockyboys/
- Erica likes to pack: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/pierre-packer/ That means she wears a plastic dick in her panties. Her husband then proceeds to grope her. Then they go back home and she pegs him.
There's one I lost because of this shitty forum platform no offense (more on that below), where the guy has an artificial leg.
Finally, this last one managed to make me chuckle http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/mistakes-were-made-by-lucy-bellwood/ but it's a guest webcomic so it doesn't count.
Reminded me when my mother used to put bleach in old allergy syrup bottles, and drink it by accident when half asleep in the morning. Sadly she spit it out, and thus was allowed to continue emotionally abusing me for the next 7 years until we went to court and she got owned.
BTW admins, I just lost a fucking opening post worth of content because I misclick a link while writing it and links actually work in the textbox, and they actually open in the same tab, and pressing back doesn't save the post. My fault for not using notepad, but I'm angry as fuck still. I had to rewrite this fucking thread as a whole and lost my links. Might wanna look into that if you can so we stop losing posts by accident. Don't take my anger personally I'm just a fucked up angry at the world type of person.
That said, everyone please give your thoughts on this webcomic.
Last Edited By: Jackthemaniac Jun 3 16 9:33 PM. Edited 6 times