Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#141 [url]

Jun 15 17 3:12 PM

Big BWW day (+ overtime) planned for rest of Friday and all of Saturday where all of your BWW-related questions will be answered (or at least I will try).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#142 [url]

It's been another week. I've truncated your PSA into criticism with very limited changes to the wording. You can rewrite it when you finally have time, but you really need to remember what you write in a review is criticism. If you want it to be informative, positive, or constructive criticism, that's your call, but it needs to be criticism.

Also, having finally subjected myself to the HPV comic, is it really that big a deal they didn't mention the urban myth about lesbians not needing pap smears? They mentioned getting pap smears like a half dozen times and two of those were recommendations. I don't ultimately care, I just thought I'd mention it.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#144 [url]

webkilla wrote:
Speaking of PSA - the current page up on the comic is about The Pill

http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/the-pill/
This comic's presentation method and art style combine into something incredibly annoying to read. It's almost like an accomplishment in failure. Also, it's incredibly stupid to warn people about the severe side-effects and dismiss fears by stating the medication is highly studied. Those two facts have nothing to do with each other.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#146 [url]

SmashLampjaw wrote:

webkilla wrote:
Speaking of PSA - the current page up on the comic is about The Pill

http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/the-pill/

This comic's presentation method and art style combine into something incredibly annoying to read. It's almost like an accomplishment in failure. Also, it's incredibly stupid to warn people about the severe side-effects and dismiss fears by stating the medication is highly studied. Those two facts have nothing to do with each other.

on some level I think that SJW comics like Oh Joy and whatnot, they thrive on being able to instill fear in their loyal readers.

"Oh, did you knwo that the pill can be all SPOOPY! ooh! Better stick around to stay safe and informed!"

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#148 [url]

I can't watch that because bandwidth issues on top of everything else but I know what it is, so crisis averted?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help