Remove this ad

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#921 [url]

Shan wrote:
I'm going to be getting to Trayvon Martin in a bit. I was acutely conscious of what happened him when I myself was in the US.
I talked about that violent thug at length earlier in this thread. As someone who watched the entire trial rather than the leftist news coverage of the trial, I can say the only reason Zimmerman was even accused was because of the racist frenzy the media whipped up. It's tragic someone so young got enamored with the thug life and got killed for it. Black people don't deserve a blood sacrifice to appease them for their loss just because Trayvon was only 17 when he tried to murder someone.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Last Edited By: SmashLampjaw . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

plarblman

Living Spambot

#922 [url]

The defense's opening statement didn't help. I heard talk that it could have been grounds for a mistrial considering he spent more time apologizing to the family than defending his client. Had he simply shown a picture of the back of Zimmerman's skull and said "that's what the victim did to the defendant," we wouldn't even be talking right now.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#923 [url]

plarblman wrote:
Had he simply shown a picture of the back of Zimmerman's skull and said "that's what the victim did to the defendant," we wouldn't even be talking right now.
They did that later, along with several other pictures of the damage Martin did.

Quote    Reply   

kyrtuck

Heavy User

#924 [url]

Yeah, sorry, I don't believe people can split skulls with their bare fists.  Mortal Kombat ain't real life people!

Now if Trayvon had a pipe, bat or brass knuckles, that would be a dfferent story.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#925 [url]

kyrtuck wrote:
Yeah, sorry, I don't believe people can split skulls with their bare fists.  Mortal Kombat ain't real life people!

Now if Trayvon had a pipe, bat or brass knuckles, that would be a dfferent story.
Nobody used the phrase "split skull". Stop making things up.

Are you at all familiar with this case or are you just commenting?

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#926 [url]

You also left out the part where he simply pinned Zimmerman to the pavement and bashed his head against the surface. So this isn't a case of "he didn't have a weapon so he couldn't have done that to him."

Quote    Reply   

kyrtuck

Heavy User

#927 [url]

I've been pretty familiar with the case.  I thought thats what the photos were all about, proving that Zimmerman had a split skull and needed stitches. 

If Zimmerman was really pinned down, then he would not have been able to draw a gun and shoot.  Logistics people!

Anyways, I can't really feel bad for the guy after he sold his ordinary handgun for 250 k, years later.  I read that on multiple sources.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#928 [url]

Zimmerman's scalp was split by the side walk, not his skull. He was also pinned by Trayvon sitting on his chest and doing a "ground and pound" which does not restrain the arms.

Why should anyone feel less bad about Zimmerman because, after having his life and marriage ruined by a leftist media stirring up racial hatred, he sold the gun that saved his life?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

plarblman

Living Spambot

#929 [url]

Sympathy or lack there of for him is completely immaterial (I'm not a fan of him as a person, but the facts of the case establish he was well within his rights to self defense). The only thing that matters(or should matter, anyway) are the facts of what happened. And the fact that people can't even agree on what happened despite there being an entire trial is indicative of a major problem.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#930 [url]

It stems from people thinking following the commentary is the same as watching the trial. The news coverage of that trial was appalling, and it gets less accurate when you get into the media that doesn't even pass itself off as reporting. To this day there are still people who think the Stand Your Ground Law was part of the Zimmerman defense.

Quote    Reply   

kyrtuck

Heavy User

#931 [url]

I heard Zimmerman had girlfriends leave him prior to the case.  And I know I'd like a quarter of a million.  I guess I'd better go shoot a black teen :P

Quote    Reply   

Long Tom

Living Spambot

#933 [url]

kyrtuck wrote:
I heard Zimmerman had girlfriends leave him prior to the case.  And I know I'd like a quarter of a million.  I guess I'd better go shoot a black teen :P

And have quadruple that amount in debts?

Of course over 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks.  But nobody cares about that.

Quote    Reply   

#934 [url]

Ya but talking about that is totaly racist :p

Speaking of politics, anyone had a peek at the tell-all book Shatterd about the clinton prez campaign?

It would have it that it was within 24 hours of losing the election, that the idea to blame russia was cooked up

more details here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-on-the-new-book-that-brutalizes-the-clinton-campaign-w477978

Last Edited By: webkilla . Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#935 [url]

I have heard about it. The book also reveals how directionless the campaign was, as Clinton couldn't come up with a good reason why people should vote for her except for it was her turn now.

Quote    Reply   

#936 [url]

"vote for me, I has vagina"

ya, not the best campaign slogan

also, this just came in: Sweeden has dropped its charges against Julian Assange! So now the only outstanding warrant for Assange is the UK arrest warrant for having skipped bail for his extradition hearing to Sweeden (charges dropped or not, he did skip bail when he took refuge in that embassy)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help