Tags : :
I managed to have the second page still open on my browser before the thread was killed, I'll repost some of Goat's and Sindy's commentary simply because it kills me every time I read it.
You're quite right, Shan. It could very well be someone who doesn't like the comic or its author. I shouldn't touch the keyboard when I'm sore and cranky and freshly woken up.
As an apology, here's my dog. He's a five year old rescued Africanis Midlander, his name is Kaine. No clear pics of it here, but his tail is a naturally short bob. or at least we think so; all his littermates had short tails of the same length and they do not end abruptly as if cut or chewn off.
And he has natural guyliner and built-in eyebrows. This boy's provided plenty of reference for Maniere over the years. Unlike the Afghan Hound he is an absolute sweetheart, though.
Anyway, here's to ignoring trolls and/or their derailing threads with pet photos.
As I was TRYING to post repeatedly, because I had to put my dog down last October, I don't want to wallow in self pity, so getting back to posting some pussy.
Wet pussy I hear is to be desired.
Twin pussy isn't just for everybody.
Pussy has a nasty habit of interfering with work.
A little known fact, but your pussy should in fact NOT smell of fish! If it does, you need to check the source immediately.
Is no one going to ask why Goat has a bullwhip?
It's South Africa. Rivals Australia in the Wildlife Masquerading As Unstoppable Death Machines stakes.
In the interest of spamming this thread, and because I fucking love my whip, I am going to tell you so much about my whip right now hold on to your sausage canoes, my dear plarbly plarblman and friends! Even though you technically did not ask. It's too late. It's happening.
1. I live on a farm. This farm contains animals, as farms are wont to do. I use it for animal control from everything to invading pigs and jizz-slinging shitmonkeys to guiding and calling my own dog. ( Also thanks Sindy! He's my precious bub, but he's also a fantastic guard dog for me and the farm.) Not ever hitting them with it obviously; just by sound. Of course, if a rampant bull or cow brings it to that, so be it. They often try to hop the fences for better pastures and can land up stuck or killed. For technically just being a tennant, I do a lot of farm and animal management around Lydgate.
2. It's also for protection, as Shan guessed. Along with asshole animals, we're prone around these parts to asshole burglars and even bigger asshole xenophobic farmer-killers 'reclaiming the land'. It's a more practical self defense weapon than one might imagine before having handled one personally. They can do a hell of a lot more than sting. even by accident. It's also very intimidating, and rather surprising for a lady to rock up to a property defense/honor/vengeance fight with. I'm also handy with skinning knives, high heeled boots, canes, weighted gloves and umbrellas, for the record. I try to be resourceful and aim for being able to kill with anything I have at my disposal as quickly as possible; like a non-family friendly ginger Jackie Chan with tits.
3. Did the above sound weird things to know how to do? I'm something of a 'method actor' with important characters. I'll study their knowledge and learn their trades as much as I can to depict them believably. I have a lot of time for this due to being too chronically ill to work conventionally for many years. I train physically with whips and weights as exercise and therapy whenever I'm able to - which at times admittedly is not saying much. One of the characters in Parydissia fights with a modified whip and I wanted to know how the weapon worked first hand to keep it believable. All of the above lead me to purchasing my first whip, Ivy. She's a 6.8ft long nylon twelve plait bullwhip; lightweight, quick, vicious, good for learning and highly responsive.
4. I've come to accept and even indulge in that the fact that I'm a pretty scary lady, and I just plain love whips. I also really like whipping people and things, given the appropriate circumstances.
6. Wrapping, targetting and cracking techniques are very rewarding challenges to get right, and can be quite entertaining and useful.
5. I intend to purchase more whips, including a very heavy bullwhip style specifically intended for combat; it's thick and heavy enough to break bones and kill. It also includes a weighted handle used for melee bashing. It should be noted, as seen, that all whip handles have a weighted end. Why. even my sleek little Ivy can cave your nose in! She's bruised me and cut skin with a simple miss-flick through the grass; accidental contact full on would be devastating.
7. Nylon is easy to keep clean and plays nicely with all weather conditions (looks rad as hell in mist and rain) but leather has a lovely look, smell and feel. The best leather is kangaroo hide - the only leather kind I'd get if gotten. Sorry, kangaroos. Very pricy though, it'd be a while.
The more you know!♒★
You can AMA about whips and literally anything else. I am a walking compendium for weird shit. I'm so sorry about your dog, Sindy :c I know the pain too well. These gusy are ADORABLE though aw, that tank fish pic! Your last kitty has such gorgeous eyes.♡
"scary lady" is kind of redundant when we already know "South African". We know better than to cross swords with your people but then being Australians, we'll do it anyway.
I see where this is gonna go...
Also, thanks ♥~
Everyone in this thread has beautiful pussies.
that Goat likes to whip