Remove this ad

oddguy

Living Spambot

Lead

Jan 19 14 2:17 AM

Tags : :

Well, as some of you may know, the wife of the guy who does "Romantically Apocalyptic" sent an Email to shoutwiki that we have been libeling and infringing upon the copyrights of all the comics of Fresh Epics.

I guess that didn't work because today she sent this report on the wiki:

"You all are a bunch of jealous fucking haters!!!!!!!!"

And all I can say is:

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and she's also a "model".... On the internet.
In other words she posts naked pictures of herself online and hopes that will get her a modeling deal.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/55729/viewall#/20706228
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 19 14 12:31 PM

Uhm...I really, really like to mess up with those pussies. I really do. But let's say that the guy's wife is smoking hot. For reals. And that's where all good about her ends. But to be frank, her work is not impressive at all. Also, I happen to find her portfolio site. Which consist solely of a small bio of her. Besides that, it ain't got a single follower since 2011.

And about modelling, well, she hasn't gotten any gig to be impressed of. Yaya-Han, Marie Doll, and i think a not-so-pretty woman do some cash by selling calendars withouth resorting to stripping themeselves naked. And they are regarded as celebrities for their modelling skills withouth taking any clothes off. Even a bloody silicone cow I hate as much as Tom Preston is far more popular withouth showing nipples, or her cunt. Actually, she doesn't have a face as pretty as hers.

Well, that's it. I think we really, really have had to hit Alex where it hurts for his wife to stand in his place. What a pussy, who has his woman fight his own battles (and that of others).

AGE QUOD AGIC

Quote    Reply   

oddguy

Living Spambot

#2 [url]

Jan 19 14 1:31 PM

She's not really a model.

When girls who aren't pretty enough to be real models can't get a job they go to these site hoping that will work.
It never does.
Then they put up naked pictures of themselves thinking THAT might work.
But it never does.

These sites are for the bottom-feeding losers of the modeling world.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help