Remove this ad

avatar

kyrtuck

Heavy User

Posts: 208

Lead

Nov 12 16 10:13 PM

Tags : : , , , , ,

So Trumpty Bumpty has been erected, ooops, I mean elected to be our new dark emperor for life, and we saw fit to mention Chris Chan's reaction, and Sidny randomly made note of the Kay and P's author's reaction.  And this got me thinking....why don't we make a great big catalouge of all the different artists reactions to this Hysterical, oops, I mean Historical event!  The lesser know the artist, the better!  It can be an artwork, or journal post type thing. So let's go!


This is
 
The Trumpty Jam....


Jackie M Illustrator changed her avatar in the name of GRATE JUSTUS!
http://jackie-m-illustrator.deviantart.com/journal/My-Vow-645194946

Paul Sizer, a Kalamazoo artist I met once irl years ago, took down a pic of a superhero beating up a Nazi, for fear of Neo Nazi retaliation
http://paulsizer.deviantart.com/journal/Update-to-my-watchers-645218524

This one suck artist I happen to follow had 2 girls voting against whichever they hate, and had the one voted against Hillary for an especially silly petty reason:
http://kyrtuck.deviantart.com/art/NERDS-Election-Day-One-Shot-644742781

J B Warner, author of 1990-something first compared Trump to someone else
http://jbwarner86.deviantart.com/art/1990S-Doomed-To-Repeat-It-644295978
I wonder if LongTom can rationalize David Duke as well...?

And then after the election just drew his hipster supporting character underwater
http://jbwarner86.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Cheer-645123861

Humon of Scandinavia And The World of course played the "Nazis love Trump" card, but did also say that maybe she's wrong about him
http://satwcomic.com/makeover-of-2016

Some furry artist made a furry
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tobi-Is-Disappoint-645483390

KukuruyoArt somehow managed to make Trump look like a woman in this lame strip:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Trump-s-new-stand-644846109


Aaaaaaand, damn, there were some DA status posts that I shoulda kept....


So, share some other reactions you guys have seen!  I'd love to see any that actually supported Trump :)

Last Edited By: kyrtuck Nov 12 16 10:17 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad
avatar

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,969

#1 [url]

Nov 12 16 10:38 PM

kyrtuck wrote:
Jackie M Illustrator changed her avatar in the name of GRATE JUSTUS!
http://jackie-m-illustrator.deviantart.com/journal/My-Vow-645194946
ROFLMAO
.
kyrtuck wrote:
This one suck artist I happen to follow had 2 girls voting against whichever they hate, and had the one voted against Hillary for an especially silly petty reason:
http://kyrtuck.deviantart.com/art/NERDS-Election-Day-One-Shot-644742781
As pathetic as the strawman argument against Hillary was, the alternate ending was hilarious. I have to give credit where credit is due.
.
kyrtuck wrote:
KukuruyoArt somehow managed to make Trump look like a woman in this lame strip:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Trump-s-new-stand-644846109
Did you read the stuff after the comic? I think it was meant to be pro-Trump, because that artist railed on Hillary.

.


Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Last Edited By: SmashLampjaw Nov 12 16 10:59 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Sindy

Living Spambot

Posts: 833

#2 [url]

Nov 12 16 11:18 PM

kyrtuck wrote:

This one suck artist I happen to follow had 2 girls voting against whichever they hate, and had the one voted against Hillary for an especially silly petty reason:
http://kyrtuck.deviantart.com/art/NERDS-Election-Day-One-Shot-644742781


 

image

Man you should've made the thread three days ago when my feed was exploding with this shit. Would've had dozens of links.
I'll expand to actors, since it's an art, too.

But there's Luke Skywalker.
[insert Vader NO]

Captain America is going.... Captain America...

And an artist that all the old BWW members can tell you I looked up to, praised and signal boosted. Also the only artist I threw my money at.
Not the worst, but spews some stupidity.
Decided to give her a pass. But abandoning ship if she makes another post.

Youtuber Rob Dyke, while having gone unfunny lately, has an anti-Hillary reaction that you'll all agree with, I'm sure. Watch the vid from here for max effect.

I'll be back.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,969

#4 [url]

Nov 12 16 11:28 PM

kyrtuck wrote:
Yes Smash, I saw that Kuku hated Hillary.
Oh, the way you described it made me think it was intended to be a protest against Trump. I was curious if you'd read what followed it because of that and because I didn't see a comment from you under the picture.

.


Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Long Tom

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,112

#6 [url]

Nov 13 16 6:27 AM

kyrtuck wrote:


J B Warner, author of 1990-something first compared Trump to someone else
http://jbwarner86.deviantart.com/art/1990S-Doomed-To-Repeat-It-644295978
I wonder if LongTom can rationalize David Duke as well...?

 

The Republicans repudiated David Duke (who was a former Democrat BTW), if you bothered to pay attention.  And despite the white liberals claiming growing black support for Louis Farrakhan in the 1980's, black writers themselves laughed at the claim.


​Trump racist and sexist?  How about rapist Bill Clinton?  ANd being afraid of illegal immigrants taking AMerican jobs away and Islaminc terrorists slughtering Americans left and right isn't racism or "phobia".  It's reality which the liberals have long turned a blind eye to.


And BTW, why hasn't our incumbent President said anything about the anti-Trump rioting?  It's clear that the real haters and thugs are not the one who supported Trump.  I dare say that Trump is this generations Martin Luter King for the people who are hated and despised-and people sneered at the "uppity niggers" back in the 1960's. just as liberals sneer at us stupid, racist ordinary Americans.  And MLK was also a womanizer BTW.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

FMan

Casual User

Posts: 89

#7 [url]

Nov 13 16 7:07 AM

I knew Humon was against Trump, but their's seems way more annoying because they aren't even American, I know some of their comics have America being foolish in regards to other countries political process, so, irony much?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Long Tom

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,112

#8 [url]

Nov 13 16 8:12 AM

FMan wrote:
I knew Humon was against Trump, but their's seems way more annoying because they aren't even American, I know some of their comics have America being foolish in regards to other countries political process, so, irony much?

Non-Americans tend to view us as stupid wogs, and they're shocked when an American tells them that they're the ones who are naive and stupid and don't understand us.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Long Tom

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,112

#10 [url]

Nov 13 16 9:55 AM

UglyHyena wrote:
Don't go generalizing, LongTom...

Back on topic, an artist I like made this:

http://kozispoon.deviantart.com/art/The-Murika-Revolutions-644656323

I think it does summarize the, uhmmm.... landscape seen after the elections.

There's violence from the anti-Trump crowd, yes, but it's not like 2000 where the loser demanded a recount.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

You

Casual User

Posts: 31

#11 [url]

Nov 13 16 10:23 AM

Long Tom wrote:

FMan wrote:
I knew Humon was against Trump, but their's seems way more annoying because they aren't even American, I know some of their comics have America being foolish in regards to other countries political process, so, irony much?

Non-Americans tend to view us as stupid wogs, and they're shocked when an American tells them that they're the ones who are naive and stupid and don't understand us.


That's because in the past decades North Americans insisted in portraying themselves as the best country in the world, the paradigm of a civilized nation. You know, heroic Americans that save the day, ideal family models, defenders of liberty and a lot of outdated stereotypes. But since the fall of the Soviet union this vision has slowly faded and the worst and more laughable aspects of the USA have become mor well known over the years.

And you know what? I fuck'in love it! After all the stereotypes they have fabricated it's enjoyable to see them in the receiving end.

I didn't expect you to use that feeble excuse of "they don't understand us". I expected to see it in some socjus argument, not here.

Also, hi! Long time lurker here.

Last Edited By: You Nov 13 16 10:29 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

You

Casual User

Posts: 31

#13 [url]

Nov 13 16 10:37 AM

Wow, that was a quick answer.

Also, my country isn't unknown. We are the best tourist trap in Europe and the most rancid nation of the EU (Take a guess)

Yeah, I am not exactly a patriot.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

Posts: 501

#14 [url]

Nov 13 16 10:50 AM

You wrote:
Wow, that was a quick answer.

Also, my country isn't unknown. We are the best tourist trap in Europe and the most rancid nation of the EU (Take a guess)

Yeah, I am not exactly a patriot.

Wait...rancid....as in smelly...GASP! Youre France!

Quote    Reply   
avatar

You

Casual User

Posts: 31

#15 [url]

Nov 13 16 10:56 AM

ohitsyou wrote:

You wrote:
Wow, that was a quick answer.

Also, my country isn't unknown. We are the best tourist trap in Europe and the most rancid nation of the EU (Take a guess)

Yeah, I am not exactly a patriot.

Wait...rancid....as in smelly...GASP! Youre France!

Haha wrong.

I said rancid in a way more like "old and cranky".

Last Edited By: You Nov 13 16 11:00 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

Posts: 501

#16 [url]

Nov 13 16 12:15 PM

I'll admit this is not a traditional artist, but the person does reviews, so their is an art to that, right? Anyways, the reviewer in question is named Diamada Hagan, who does er "edgy" reviews of exploitation movies. I watch her at times and can find her funny, but man, is she a https://twitter.com/Diamandahagan?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor]Hypocrtical Bitch.[/url] When Trump won, she flipped the fuck out, and acted like Trump was going to be the end of times, blaming him on various things like suicides (which most have been proven false) https://twitter.com/Diamandahagan/status/797647151308439552] acting like PC is the best thing ever,[/url] (she makes fucking rape jokes, why the hell should she care what other people say with words?) and my personel favorite, https://twitter.com/Diamandahagan/status/796676444516663296] saying that SJW are some of the nicest and fair people on the planet. [/url] Yeah, cuz I remember rioting when Obama won on the right.

Do these people learn?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Sindy

Living Spambot

Posts: 833

#20 [url]

Nov 13 16 2:31 PM

You wrote:

ohitsyou wrote:

You wrote:
Wow, that was a quick answer.

Also, my country isn't unknown. We are the best tourist trap in Europe and the most rancid nation of the EU (Take a guess)

Yeah, I am not exactly a patriot.

Wait...rancid....as in smelly...GASP! Youre France!

Haha wrong.

I said rancid in a way more like "old and cranky".

Spain, Italy, UK or Germany.
OR Sweden.

Man this game was much more fun when I was playing the "here's clues, try to find my country"

then again I take offense if you're not Eastern European because we are the most ranc- are you Romanian? 
No you can't be because our tourism sucks.

re:thread: my feed is back to art. People moved on.  I'm out of the game for now.

e: No, wait, this just came on my feed
These people are worse about racism than I am about confidence in my art. "oh no THE WHOLE FUCKING NEWS ALL OVER THE WORLD EXCUSE MY RELIGION AND BLAME WHITES FOR EXTREMIST MUSLIM HATE CRIMES OH NO wait someone doesn't want to sit next to me in class THE WORLD HATES MEEEEEEE"

Last Edited By: Sindy Nov 13 16 2:41 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help