#101 [url]

Jun 9 17 3:32 AM

Shan wrote:

Long Tom wrote:

UglyHyena wrote:
Don't go generalizing, LongTom...

Back on topic, an artist I like made this:

http://kozispoon.deviantart.com/art/The-Murika-Revolutions-644656323

I think it does summarize the, uhmmm.... landscape seen after the elections.

There's violence from the anti-Trump crowd, yes, but it's not like 2000 where the loser demanded a recount.

Missed this one at the time but it's worth noting that the initial recount was automatically triggered under Florida state law because of how narrow it was so that first recount was happening no matter what anyone did or didn't say.

Believe it or not, Florida wasn't even the state with the narrowest margin, another one was, but there was no recount.  Of course Florida only has a bazzilion and one illegal immigrants.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#102 [url]

Jun 9 17 5:33 AM

a) "another one was"

?

b) Where's the evidence illegal immigrants vote in large numbers or any numbers of significance?

In fact, where's the evidence of wide scale voter fraud?

It's been Republican governors since 1999 (bar whatever happened with Crist for a while there), so what's stopping them from cracking down on that for most of the last 17-18 years? Furthermore, the state senate went Republican in 1992 and the house in 1996, so what's been stopping them?

Inquiring minds would like to know the answers to all these questions.

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#103 [url]

Jun 9 17 8:57 AM

We have a Politics thread for off-topic politics. If you're not talking about artists reacting to Trump or something really closely related to it, take that stuff out of here.

Shan wrote:
b) Where's the evidence illegal immigrants vote in large numbers or any numbers of significance?

In fact, where's the evidence of wide scale voter fraud?
Inquiring minds should inquire about off-topic politics in the aforementioned Politics thread. I actually brought up answers to these questions several times in an argument that the other parties suddenly lost interest in participating in after I answered them.

Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Last Edited By: SmashLampjaw Jun 9 17 9:06 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#104 [url]

Jun 9 17 9:13 AM

"other parties suddenly lost interest in participating in after I answered them."

I have quite a backlog to work through. I'm getting to it.

Quick preview of those answers though (and yes I was actually going to ask we take all this back to the politics thread)

What? No.What? No and No.

------> See you over there but first I have to save the EPA.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help