Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 2 16 3:30 PM

Tags : : , ,

O.K, so it took me waaay too long to say this, but I can't hold back my hatred for Mr. Oddguy any longer. He's a pretty crappy human being, and I just need to get it off my chest after over a year. And if anybody on this site insults me or is racist towards me, fine. I just NEED to finally say this after keeping it bottled up for such a long time.

Right. So Mr. Oddguy is a sucky human being. How, you ask? Let's count the ways.

1) On Encyclopaedia Dramatica, he was hideously racist towards me (saying that I can't read because I'm black) just because I complained about some artist chick on DA I don't like. Disproportionate retribution, much?

2) But WAIT! It gets worse. So, on this very forum's wiki, Mr Oddguy has a review of the webcomic TwoKinds where he complains about the racist undertones in it. Now that would be perfectly fine & hunky-dory if it weren't for the fact that, oh I don't know, he was a total racist douchebag towards me. Can you say "hypocrisy"? (I hate hypocritical people in general, so this is what bugs me and bothers me the most - again, don't care if you guys are racist and/or insulting towards me - just needed to get this off my chest, is all.)

3) He treated my Dad awfully, and didn't apologize even though I would've forgave him for being a racist jerk if he did. Sure, don't get me wrong, he wasn't racist towards him, and believe me, I'm grateful for that, given that my dad definitely shouldn't be a racism victim - but he still doesn't have a valid reason to treat him badly whatsoever in the slightest at all.

I'm not asking for an apology or anything like that - I just need to get this off my chest because I HATE ODDGUY! He's an awful person.

Last Edited By: Kendria Perry Dec 2 16 3:33 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 2 16 4:18 PM

Kendria Perry wrote:
1) On Encyclopaedia Dramatica, he was hideously racist towards me (saying that I can't read because I'm black) just because I complained about some artist chick on DA I don't like. Disproportionate retribution, much?

Ok, ok, honestly this is probably not my business, but really, really, in this day and age you take someone saying "you can't read because you are black" seriously?

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Dec 2 16 4:41 PM

Kendria Perry wrote:

2) But WAIT! It gets worse. So, on this very forum's wiki, Mr Oddguy has a review of the webcomic TwoKinds where he complains about the racist undertones in it. Now that would be perfectly fine & hunky-dory if it weren't for the fact that, oh I don't know, he was a total racist douchebag towards me. Can you say "hypocrisy"? (I hate hypocritical people in general, so this is what bugs me and bothers me the most - again, don't care if you guys are racist and/or insulting towards me - just needed to get this off my chest, is all.)


This is wrong. It was TheLuigiian, not oddguy, the one who wrote the review.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

plarblman

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,170

#3 [url]

Dec 2 16 4:50 PM

You act as though we give a damn about our absentee admin's antics on another website we only have tangential overlap with.

But hey, I hate Oddguy too. Not because he's a racist so much as he picked this godawful host for the forums.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 2 16 4:53 PM

plarblman wrote:
But hey, I hate Oddguy too. Not because he's a racist so much as he picked this godawful host for the forums.

It's almost as if he had done that just to torture us...

Quote    Reply   
avatar

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,969

#5 [url]

Dec 2 16 10:29 PM

Kendria Perry wrote:
O.K, so it took me waaay too long to say this, but I can't hold back my hatred for Mr. Oddguy any longer. He's a pretty crappy human being, and I just need to get it off my chest after over a year. And if anybody on this site insults me or is racist towards me, fine. I just NEED to finally say this after keeping it bottled up for such a long time.

Right. So Mr. Oddguy is a sucky human being. How, you ask? Let's count the ways.

1) On Encyclopaedia Dramatica, he was hideously racist towards me (saying that I can't read because I'm black) just because I complained about some artist chick on DA I don't like. Disproportionate retribution, much?

2) But WAIT! It gets worse. So, on this very forum's wiki, Mr Oddguy has a review of the webcomic TwoKinds where he complains about the racist undertones in it. Now that would be perfectly fine & hunky-dory if it weren't for the fact that, oh I don't know, he was a total racist douchebag towards me. Can you say "hypocrisy"? (I hate hypocritical people in general, so this is what bugs me and bothers me the most - again, don't care if you guys are racist and/or insulting towards me - just needed to get this off my chest, is all.)

3) He treated my Dad awfully, and didn't apologize even though I would've forgave him for being a racist jerk if he did. Sure, don't get me wrong, he wasn't racist towards him, and believe me, I'm grateful for that, given that my dad definitely shouldn't be a racism victim - but he still doesn't have a valid reason to treat him badly whatsoever in the slightest at all.

I'm not asking for an apology or anything like that - I just need to get this off my chest because I HATE ODDGUY! He's an awful person.
You're aware that people can say mean things on the internet that don't represent their beliefs in order to set off the oversensitive, right? I mean... you were clearly a target of it. To such a degree you actually call yourself a victim and still hate him a year later. Not only that, you actually waited until the board was finally stable enough to register an account just to post about how his cruel words scarred you.

What the hell? Did his words literally come out of the screen, chain you and your father to the back of their car, and kept driving down the interstate until only you were left to avenge your slain parent? Because otherwise this is ridiculous.
.
UglyHyena wrote:
plarblman wrote:
But hey, I hate Oddguy too. Not because he's a racist so much as he picked this godawful host for the forums.

It's almost as if he had done that just to torture us...
I'm sure beatings will only continue until morale improves.

.


Issues composing posts in Yuku's editor?  See this guide to using BBCode.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Beardfist

Regular User

Posts: 175

#6 [url]

Dec 3 16 5:56 AM

I think you guys are taking seriously someone just trying to rib Oddguy out of his mysterious absence through imitation butthurt.

It's a plea, a call for help!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 3 16 6:02 AM

Beardfist wrote:
I think you guys are taking seriously someone just trying to rib Oddguy out of his mysterious absence through imitation butthurt.

It's a plea, a call for help!


Honestly I can't blame them then, this forum is barely working...

Quote    Reply   
avatar

plarblman

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,170

#8 [url]

Dec 3 16 6:16 AM

Beardfist wrote:
I think you guys are taking seriously someone just trying to rib Oddguy out of his mysterious absence through imitation butthurt.

It's a plea, a call for help!

This is true, at least this was the case the last time someone vandalized the wiki to call out what a horrible monster Oddguy is. ED is not a place for people to be taken seriously.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

EssTiiEphYu

Regular User

Posts: 149

#10 [url]

Dec 3 16 7:53 AM

This made me laugh. xD I'm still new, and already the poor guy has people claiming they hate him for stuff I find hard to believe. xD Although, I still say InvisionFree for forums, since this place has been wonky.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

Posts: 501

#11 [url]

Dec 3 16 10:06 AM

Preeeeeeeeeety sure this guy is trolling. Look how many times he uses the word racism, almost like its a parody of people who complain online about petty issues. (After all, what is more cliche then using racism as your argument for how bad a person is?) I could be wrong, but that is the vibe I got.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Shan

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,971

#12 [url]

Dec 3 16 10:17 AM

Hmmmmmm .....

​From one "Randy Perkier" on February 12th, 2016.

"Dear users of Bad Webcomics Wiki, I have absolutely nothing against this wiki as a whole. That being said, however, the people here should ignore any article Oddguy has written. Why, you ask? Simple: because he's racist - towards blacks, at least. I mean, why would you listen to a person who thinks that black people can't read?" etc.

http://badwebcomicswikiforum.yuku.com/topic/546/people-shouldnt-listen-Oddguy-says-s#.WEMLQIVOLIU

Last Edited By: Shan Dec 3 16 10:19 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Shan

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,971

#15 [url]

Dec 3 16 6:51 PM

plarblman wrote:
But... but... what if we are the other forum???

If the next words out of your mouth are "Does that mean we were dead all along?", I'm so going to kick your ass.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Shan

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,971

#17 [url]

Dec 3 16 7:27 PM

plarblman wrote:
Well then it's a good thing I'm not saying that because I have no idea what you're referencing

Glad we're in agreement on both those things, then. Now back to the task at hand.

image

Goldstein! Goldstein! ... I mean oddguy! oddguy! Boooooooooooo!

image

 

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Shan

Living Spambot

Posts: 1,971

#19 [url]

Dec 3 16 11:10 PM

... and after all that time I spent building a bloody B̶a̶t̶  oddguy  Signal, too ...

Last Edited By: Shan Dec 3 16 11:12 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

EssTiiEphYu

Regular User

Posts: 149

#20 [url]

Dec 4 16 1:04 AM

I should make a joke thread about something like this a week later, since Gurlqueisha who made this busted my groove. xD

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help