Remove this ad

Shmeckie

Regular User

#22 [url]

Dec 4 16 3:01 AM

I want to say this guy's a troll, but the perpetually offended types have gotten so crazy you quite literally can't tell the difference anymore.

Leaning toward troll though.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#25 [url]

Dec 12 16 10:39 AM

I think the real question is how is it she has your email address and no-one else here seems to, given the total lack of ideas as to your whereabouts?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

oddguy

Living Spambot

#26 [url]

Dec 12 16 11:15 AM

SmashLampjaw wrote:
There are emails? Why haven't you posted them?!

I think the real question is how is it she has your email address and no-one else here seems to, given the total lack of ideas as to your whereabouts?

this was sent to the BWW email. It's all in the "We got mail" thread.

Quote    Reply   

oddguy

Living Spambot

#27 [url]

Dec 12 16 12:32 PM

Alright, they mystery has been solved.
This account (and the other one that started a thread about this that's just an anagram of her name) belongs to a fat, hilariously unattractive, black girl with shit art skills. She showed up on the Encyclopedia Dramatica forums about 2 years ago when she was 16 and acted like a retard so everyone made fun of her. Eventually she made a thread where everyone used her as a punching bag as she repeatedly informed them they are boring her and there is nothing they can do to her (as well as offering people her nudes if they were nice to her). At this point they guy on the forum invited her to tinychat and laughed at her so hard she burst into tears. Afterwards she had a mental breakdown spammed the entire forum with her own dox, and was subsequently banned.

I am not sure why she is so mad at me, since I wasn't even there when they guys made her cry. It could be because she liked BWW before joining ED, or because I was the most rude and hurt her feelings more than anyone else or something like that. In any case, she seems to have been steaming about that for the past few years, which is not a first for her, since the only reason she joined the forum in the first place was to try and get them to act as a personal army for her in her vendetta against some artist she had been stalking. Instead of helping her, they contacted the artist and informed her of her scheme, to which the artist replied that she has been stalking her for the past few years, even tough she had blocked her long ago and isn't even mad, but just feels sorry for how pathetic she is at this point.

In conclusion, Kendria, feel free to hop on tinychat with me, since I didn't get the chance to do it the first time, and now that you're an adult, you can even show me your tits like you wanted to so I can laugh while vomiting.

Quote    Reply   

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

#29 [url]

Dec 12 16 5:15 PM

The weirdest part, to me at least, is how cliche and formal the post was. Using the word racist like a billion times, but never using harsh language beyond douchebag. I never thought I would see the day when someone written something polite, yet crass at the same time.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 12 16 6:32 PM

oddguy wrote:
since the only reason she joined the forum in the first place was to try and get them to act as a personal army for her in her vendetta against some artist she had been stalking.

Now that's what I call backfiring...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help