Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#21 [url]

Dec 24 16 8:09 PM

If it's any consolation, there's probably so many things we've all already done that one more isn't going to make any more difference really, is it?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

#22 [url]

Dec 24 16 8:14 PM

plarblman wrote:
tfw you learn that Jesus was the original JoJo (his name can be constructed as Joshua ben Joseph. Coincidence? I think NOT!). Maybe all those miracles were the work of his stand, [Stairway to Heaven].

...I'm going to hell for that, aren't I?

Really? Jesus can do that? 

Of course! We must collect his skeletal remains so we can be blessed with stands on our own! Come! We must participate in a statewide horse race and collect the parts before Obama gains more power and unleashes his stand D4C on us!

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Dec 28 16 7:10 AM

ohitsyou wrote:
plarblman wrote:
tfw you learn that Jesus was the original JoJo (his name can be constructed as Joshua ben Joseph. Coincidence? I think NOT!). Maybe all those miracles were the work of his stand, [Stairway to Heaven].

...I'm going to hell for that, aren't I?

Really? Jesus can do that? 

Of course! We must collect his skeletal remains so we can be blessed with stands on our own! Come! We must participate in a statewide horse race and collect the parts before Obama gains more power and unleashes his stand D4C on us!

We are all SO GOING TO HELL indeed. XD

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help