*finally walks into the thread and looks around*

Nope!

*turns around*

Nope, nope, nope!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 [url]

Dec 27 16 10:10 AM

I have a theory that solves everything. Incest warning.

Shan and Smash met while in university. They became a couple over time and then one day they fucked. The condom broke, which led to Shan being pregnant. Plarbman was born nine months later and was adopted by another couple. Shan never told thisgirl or Sindy because they were 10 at the time.

This surprisingly didn't affect Shan and Smash's relationship, since they got married several years later.

Around the age of 30; Plarbman met thisgirl in a circus (no idea about the specifics) and they hit it off even though she was ten years older. History repeated itself, only this time the condom was purposefully broken by Plarbman to chain them together. However, it didn't go as planned, as she dumped him when he proposed to her (the summer camp incident Plarbman mentioned). American Dork was born two months later without thisgirl knowing she was pregnant. Long Tom was thisgirl's babysitter, they got married, they had me, the end.

Any questions?

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Dec 27 16 11:02 AM

FernandoLemon wrote:
I have a theory that solves everything. Incest warning.

Shan and Smash met while in university. They became a couple over time and then one day they fucked. The condom broke, which led to Shan being pregnant. Plarbman was born nine months later and was adopted by another couple. Shan never told thisgirl or Sindy because they were 10 at the time.

This surprisingly didn't affect Shan and Smash's relationship, since they got married several years later.

Around the age of 30; Plarbman met thisgirl in a circus (no idea about the specifics) and they hit it off even though she was ten years older. History repeated itself, only this time the condom was purposefully broken by Plarbman to chain them together. However, it didn't go as planned, as she dumped him when he proposed to her (the summer camp incident Plarbman mentioned). American Dork was born two months later without thisgirl knowing she was pregnant. Long Tom was thisgirl's babysitter, they got married, they had me, the end.

Any questions?

This may have gone to far if we are writing fanfiction about ourselves. Why does a forum for a niche wiki need a coherant lore?

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#26 [url]

Dec 27 16 11:13 AM

On top of the whole argument for leaving something to the imagination, I can totally see Smash turning around to step back in for a moment in one of those classic, "I just forgot to say/do one more thing." and then really run off screaming into the night as opposed to just walking back out again.

So, I guess that's a push, then?

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 27 16 4:30 PM

Thank you! :)

Oh, and as for the updated tree, DeviantArt butchered the quality of the original; which makes this a pain to edit. Thus, I have to remake it from scratch.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#39 [url]

Dec 31 16 9:35 PM

Jacob Jones wrote:
Happy new year ya sick fucks! (So says the autistic twit with tourettes syndrome)

Well, that didn't last long even by our standards.

Quote    Reply   

Sindy

Living Spambot

#40 [url]

Jan 1 17 1:01 AM

What's more shocking, it wasn't me who ruined it with cussing this time.

2017 truly is a magical year already.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help