Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 10 17 2:21 PM

Tags : :

Ok, this is like some 2009-era 4chan epic win shitShia setting up a camera pointing towards an HWNDU flag at an unknown location with just a sky as background and the challenge: “[The Flag] will be flown for the duration [of Trump’s presidency]”.Listening to the local fauna, 4chan anons were able to guess the biome of the flag. By watching the sun go down, they were able to find the orientation of the flag. At night they were able to see stars in the background and used that to find the general location of the flag. After 3am they then sent out a car who honked his horn at strategic locations to pinpoint the flag.Using the orientation data from earlier, they checked flight paths and were able to predict flights 4-5 minutes before showing up on the live stream.After watching the patterns of the flag guards carefully, a courageous Anon went over and valiantly removed the HWNDU flag, replacing it with a MAGA hat. The MAGA hat was on the flag pole for 10 minutes before being taken down in pure rage, likely by Shia himself.The general area of the camera was located in 12 hours, pinpointed in 26 hours, and the flag was stolen within 36 hours.

Basically, 4chan found a secret flag - and fuck me if that wasn't an impressive feat of trolling

Here's a video with how it was found: [url=

and here's the flag getting replace with the MAGA hat: [/url][url=

I can only say: Top fucking kek

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

plarblman

Living Spambot

#3 [url]

Mar 11 17 5:58 PM

A bunch of bored NEETs find a secret location without any organized assets or fancy software solely using contrails and stars to find their target. And they do this all for fun.

No wonder the CIA hates them so much.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#4 [url]

Mar 11 17 8:42 PM

plarblman wrote:
A bunch of bored NEETs find a secret location without any organized assets or fancy software solely using contrails and stars to find their target. And they do this all for fun.

I wouldn't agree that they hate them. How do you think they find people to recruit?

Quote    Reply   

ohitsyou

Living Spambot

#5 [url]

Mar 11 17 8:54 PM

Shan wrote:

plarblman wrote:

I wouldn't agree that they hate them. How do you think they find people to recruit?

Yeah!? Well...thats actually a good point.

And since most of them are annomynmous, the CIA would not have to worry about them being recongnized by the general public.

I mean, you could say that 4-chan and the like are only trolling for fun, but I would like to see if your ideals would not turn a 180 if you are offered the right price.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 13 17 6:36 PM

webkilla wrote:
HWNDU: The VR experience

fucking hell, that would sell like gangbusters

I was thinking more along the lines of the AR experience cicadia 3301, but OK.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#9 [url]

Mar 29 17 4:29 PM

SmashLampjaw wrote:
This is some next level trolling shit. If I had a hat, I'd take it off in admiration for this master craft.

Errrr, you do have a hat*. I can clearly see it in your picture.

*fez, hat - close enough - key thing is that it's on your head and you can take it off.

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#12 [url]

Apr 26 17 3:58 AM

Oh that's old news already. They also found (or are pretty close to finding) his cabin in the woods... after which he finally snapped and started murdering people with an axe. It wasn't until one of his would-be victims choked him out that his reign of terror finally ended...

BUT WAIT! HE ISN'T DEAD! SHIA SURPRISE!

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#13 [url]

Apr 26 17 4:04 AM

I think it's great that both sides are trying to out-innovate the other. This is how progress is made. Cheaper and less destructive than actual wars, too.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#16 [url]

May 1 17 4:56 AM

My understanding is that he grew up in difficult financial and personal circumstances and. He also helped out his family as well once he became successful.

Those people who knew him when he started in the business said he worked very hard at his acting performances. He definitely has tried to stretch himself beyond just cookie cutter big budget material. Sure, he's done a lot of that too but he'd hardly be the only one. Sure, he did 3 Transformers Movies but look who else has been in them including a number of Academy Award winning actors and nominees. Also, it's not like he's just stuck to doing those, if anything the last few years have been more and more not those.

So all up, in the grand and even not so grand scheme of things, I don't really have a strong opinion on all of this. There's lots of other actually terrible people out there to get worked up about instead.

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#17 [url]

May 1 17 2:12 PM

I'm fairly certain that nobody thinks of Shia as a terrible person, but he does come across as a little unhinged. Even before HWNDU he had an artistic phase where he was doing all kinds of wierd shit. I guess being directly challenged on his own platform caused him to finally snap, and his trolls just ran with it. Literally, in the case of the flags.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#18 [url]

May 1 17 2:26 PM

plarblman wrote:
I'm fairly certain that nobody thinks of Shia as a terrible person, but he does come across as a little unhinged. Even before HWNDU he had an artistic phase where he was doing all kinds of wierd shit. I guess being directly challenged on his own platform caused him to finally snap, and his trolls just ran with it. Literally, in the case of the flags.

It's quite possible there's a mental health angle, sure but I'm leery about going into that (which is why I assidiously avoided even mentioning the possibility) as it's a tricky area at the best of times. A point I'd wish people working in the field would grasp just a bit better. I've met some people who are excellent at it but unfortunately, a lot more who are utterly useless at it (and more).

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 2 17 2:38 AM

it is actually fairly common for rich celebs who came from a poor background to develop a kind of survivors guilt - you know, the "I don't really deserve this, I just get up in front of a camera and say lines" mentality

My guess is that he doesn't feel like he's earned his fame and wealth - and wants to use it for something good.

Or he could be a moron who legit thinks that god-emperor Trump is somehow going to rip the US in two, and he must perform his inglorious crusade to save it

Quote    Reply   

SmashLampjaw

Living Spambot

#20 [url]

May 3 17 4:03 AM

I have heard other actors have a problem with how much of a 'tard he is. I'm willing to believe he actually thinks his Fighting the POWAH.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help