https://twitter.com/Shadbase/status/847578193326358530

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#5 [url]

Apr 1 17 7:08 AM

Quick, someone snap a screenshot of that legal infringement off that Twitter and add it to the review with an explanation of it. Of all the possible contenders to shut them down albeit probably temporarily, well ... you wouldn't think of this one first up, would you?

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 1 17 11:16 AM

I am going to do that.

I got around to putting the update on the review. I don't think this is an april fools joke. I found a source from roblox, and the thing he is getting sued over. If it is, I will take the brunt of the heat.

Last Edited By: Lt Art Major Apr 1 17 12:09 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#7 [url]

Apr 1 17 1:33 PM

There'd be no heat. Furthermore, I was the one who asked in the first place. You did due diligence and if it did turn out to be an error, then it'd just be taken back out again. You did good work Lieutenant.

Quote    Reply   

plarblman

Living Spambot

#8 [url]

Apr 1 17 7:09 PM

I'm seeing a lot of people upset about this. Not because they liked Shad, but because he's being taken down over fucking ROBLOX. Not because of any of the other copyrighted characters, particularly underage ones, that he's depicted in myraid sexual situations.

Quote    Reply   

Shan

Living Spambot

#11 [url]

Apr 3 17 5:11 PM

Even if it turns out that it wasn't Roblox, I'd say leave in a mention that it was thought to be Roblox at one point because the reaction to that was too funny by half.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Apr 7 17 4:05 AM

the site back - that much is certain

but ya, it looks like someone tried to nark on him to whatever hosting company he uses.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help