Remove this ad

Long Tom

Living Spambot

Lead

Jun 3 17 10:53 AM

Tags : :

Every once in a while I recheck reviews I've done or edited, namely to see if anything changed that I feel important to note, such as a webcomic stopping or resuming, or anything happening in it that I feel important to note.  I rechecked Sandra And Woo, and while it was already getting rather adult in its tone when I reviewed it, the latest strip compelled me to finally put the "Cheesecake" tag on it.

​Why?  The kids maybe are 14 or 15 by now, but the latest strip has one kid buying lingerie for another.  I don't think Europeans are quite that liberal in that regard.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Shan

Living Spambot

#3 [url]

Jun 4 17 5:08 AM

"Fun" fact and I wish I could explain how I know this but the age of consent in Texas is both 17 and 18 thanks to Penal Code 43.25 (b). That's a complicated way of saying you should really wait until both of you are more than 18. The age of consent was also a very baffling plot point in Michael Bay's Transformers Four (Age of Extinction).

[url=

This is a very dangerous scene because it gives people ideas but if tried in real-life, odds are that a word from any parent to a law enforcement official will lead to a search and they will find drugs on you or a comparable felony of equal value, laminated card or no laminated card.

Last Edited By: Shan Jun 4 17 5:11 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help