Tags : :
and then saying something like:
If you think something should be reviewed, please follow these steps.
1. Start a thread in the Bad or Not/Most Wanted section as appropriate for the webcomic.
2. Make a case for why it should be reviewed in the thread. Do not start a draft until you get approval.
3. If approval is granted by a moderator saying clearly "You may start a draft of a review." (Moderators are etc) you may then begin.
4. Make this draft in your sandbox. If you do not have a sandbox/this is your first review, create one here like this etc.
5. Await assessment and possible suggested changes by a moderator etc. Make changes as indicated and await repeat assessment
At no time create a new article in the Wiki without prior clear approval. (I.e. Complete and repeat Step 5 until it's clearly stated you can create a new article).
Obviously don't word it exactly like this (you know, do it better) but the key thing is have something where anyone can just link to what to do instead of having to write and rewrite it (from those of us in the know) and something people starting out can find.
I know there's sections in the Wiki that sort of cover this but not exactly like this (in fact, it's not always realised that the forum accounts and the Wiki accounts are different accounts on different sites).
I was figuring we can use this thread to hash out ideas about all this and if a pinned thread is created, maybe even people can also specifically state in that thread as well as the webcomic specific thread a request to initiate the webcomic review creation process a la like that flowchart I made.
I mean, at the moment, it's all a bit ad hoc isn't it?
Sort of works:
(No-one who's currently a mod specifically made the statement "Start a draft" before there was a draft.)
(Well, this one's still fresh so I don't need to explain it.)